• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

AI Vega controller wanted

motherhubbard

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We are in the process of upgrading from a 200 to a 300. The 300 came with two Vega’s but no controller. With all the other expenses with the upgrade I was hoping to find a controller so We can use the lights.

ifwisheswerefishes

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If you can’t find on your best bet may be to call Aquaillumination and ask for a refurbished one. They have really good customer service and I can always get a real person to answer my technical questions. I had The Vegas for years and I went through several controllers as they never lasted long. They would stop working, so if you find a used one it may not work well or for very long. Best of luck!

OP
OP
M

motherhubbard

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If you can’t find on your best bet may be to call Aquaillumination and ask for a refurbished one. They have really good customer service and I can always get a real person to answer my technical questions. I had The Vegas for years and I went through several controllers as they never lasted long. They would stop working, so if you find a used one it may not work well or for very long. Best of luck!

swee10

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I two of the old Ai Controllers, but I also have some Hydra 52s that need at least one when I sell them.

A worm with high fashion and practical utility: Have you ever kept feather dusters in your reef aquarium?

• I currently have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 73 37.6%
  • Not currently, but I have had feather dusters in my tank in the past.

Votes: 66 34.0%
  • I have not had feather dusters, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 25 12.9%
  • I have no plans to have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 28 14.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 1.0%
Back