• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

AIO Drop In Kit

mexuus

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey guys! New here. I have a 20 gallon and going to be getting a 49 gallon within the weekend.
I’m looking to add an internal sump/overflow to make everything sleek and easier to manage.
if you have one or can make one, please let me know. The Fiji cube drop in is too expensive it seems.

SharkRacer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I could make a baffle kit how much are you willing to pay for it?
Awwww…shoot. Too late! I already geared up on other HOB stuff. Out of curiousity what would you charge for a drop in to turn a 55 gallon into a peninsula style tank? I bet you could sell a bunch of kits here (not just for 55s) if you can make these.

5G Reefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If it’s just the standard aqeuon tank then the construction if fairly easy the all in one would just require some silicone to put it in place and of course the pumps and bulkheads but if for example you wanted me to include those with everything drilled it would be like 120 for everything or probably 50 for just the precut and drilled acrylic with connected dividers for correct water flow and the hole drilled for the pump outflow.

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 31 31.0%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 25 25.0%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 19 19.0%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 25 25.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back