Aiptasia?

RobertTheNurse

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I tried to take the best video. Its that small clear thing blowing in the wave lol maybe too early to tell?

Garf

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It’s never too early to get rid of them though. I would scrape it off into the bin, just in case.

patrick886

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
it is kind of hard to see. Besides the aiptasia, feather dusters and hydroids are some of the popular guesses as well.

OP
OP
RobertTheNurse

RobertTheNurse

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
it is kind of hard to see. Besides the aiptasia, feather dusters and hydroids are some of the popular guesses as well.
Blasted it with a little Aiptasia X...didn't do anything lol maybe its a duster...or maybe its just some of the coral slime coat? Lol

NeonRabbit221B

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Careful with that axe eugene. You have to be precise with Aiptasia X. You should determine what is it by going through pictures or posting more here. You don't want that spreading in the tank.

OP
OP
RobertTheNurse

RobertTheNurse

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Careful with that axe eugene. You have to be precise with Aiptasia X. You should determine what is it by going through pictures or posting more here. You don't want that spreading in the tank.
Yeah true. I was careful. Like I said, didn't do anything to it. I'll wait a few days to see if it grows. I'm assuming if it was aiptasia I would have killed it.

Had one on a frag once and killed it fine. 8 months later I see this one on a new frag I just bought.

Caring for your picky eaters: What do you feed your finicky fish?

• Live foods

Votes: 14 26.4%
  • Frozen meaty foods

Votes: 44 83.0%
  • Soft pellets

Votes: 7 13.2%
  • Masstick (or comparable)

Votes: 4 7.5%
  • Other

Votes: 2 3.8%
Back