zwulfke

Reefer Extraordinaire
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I can get pics if you want them let me know

Tanks:
Fluval M40 14gal tank with built in sump, stand is sand color, Comes with pump, heater, Fan pump, and mesh cover mostly cleaned up and ready to go $150

57g Deep blue rimless with the center Over flow removed and an H2O overflow and a home built stand mesh cover included $250

Other stuff
Kessil 360 w and a 360 WE with Kessil controller and mounting arms one 90 all for the low price of $600

Apex system with 2 ph probes, 1 temp probe, Apex prob holder, Screen, EB8, ALD with 1 sensor all for the low price $400

Vertex Omega 150 Protein Skimmer $250 ( I need to pull and clean will do that in a day or so)

Reef radiance lights: coral pros $60 a piece I have 2, and a 240 with remote $150

pacific coast CL-650 chiller $225

seneye reef with 1 slide $50

I also have 2 UPS units that are big and digital willing to do good deals on those I will update with the model

October Sky

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
57 gallon still available?!
Guessing it's gone as he said all sold, but Healthy Pets in Latham can order you one. I shop there all the time, but for the 57 gallon non-reef ready, they had a very good offer. I just am waiting until it's financially not ridiculous to buy it as an upgrade for a 40b. Just don't want to have to add more lights by going to 75 gallons.

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 34 31.2%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 26 23.9%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 21 19.3%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 28 25.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back