Albuquerque?

Garrett W.

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
awesome dude, thanks. Let me know if you decide to want some sticks in your tank, my frag rack is almost always full.

OP
OP
Surfandturf

Surfandturf

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am actually on my way to home depot now to grab an egg crate so I can make my own frag rack. Trying to frag each zoa today.

jaws789832

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I too am in ABQ (well Rio Rancho), Nice looking tanks you guys have. Southwest Reef is the place I frequent. I like the fact that they QT their fish, plus they sell a lot of equipment and food. I have bought a few corals from reeflicious and they do have great stock. Some of their additives are a little out of date though. I bought some medicine for my QT and got home to find it had expired already. Live and learn though. Now I check everything I buy

OP
OP
Surfandturf

Surfandturf

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ah man. Did you take it back? I know those dudes, they will make it right. SWR is good for equipment, but I don't like that they rarely frag high end corals.

Jeremy King

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi. I'm in ABQ, also. I usually go to SW Reef, because I had forgotten Reeflicious was there.

I'm setting up a new 180, as soon as I can get my floor leveled and epoxied. I'll have to give Reeflicious a look.

Breadman03

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi. I'm in ABQ, also. I usually go to SW Reef, because I had forgotten Reeflicious was there.

I'm setting up a new 180, as soon as I can get my floor leveled and epoxied. I'll have to give Reeflicious a look.

I follow Reeflicious on FB because I want to visit next time I'm out there. They look like a great shop.

jkimballer29g

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I go to Reeflicous all the time! They have decent prices and are pretty helpful. Check them out! Farmington Nm

Dustin A.

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm in the Texas panhandle, but when I'm in Abq for work, I usually stop into reeflicous before I head back. They've always been good about holding stuff for me until I'm ready to head back.

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 26 34.2%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 19 25.0%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 12 15.8%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 19 25.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back