Alex's 275 Gallon Multi Room Coral Reef

code4

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I should have looked here! Hope your Jawfish is still doing good. Mine loves tiny amounts of mastick before the lights are on in the morning.

Shelley

Fishy Jacket

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am looking to buy same size reef tank (60X24X24) and considering similar vendor list. How do you feel about your tank now? Also, anyone else have recent buy experience with the top vendors? Just wondering what Covid is doing to lead and response times. Thanks.

OP
OP
thenissantech

thenissantech

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am looking to buy same size reef tank (60X24X24) and considering similar vendor list. How do you feel about your tank now? Also, anyone else have recent buy experience with the top vendors? Just wondering what Covid is doing to lead and response times. Thanks.
Hi and thanks for reading. To be honest, I haven't updated because right after this post we ended up putting the house on the market. It sold so fast. The buyers wanted to close in 10 days. We agreed and didn't realize what we were up against though. Unfortunately, I lost all of my coral except one piece. I've since restarted with a 50 gallon Reef Savy tank in the meantime. Now that we are settled into our new house I'm in the process of rebuilding the setup. We are starting with a new cabinet custom made to match our current furniture. I will add a link as soon as I start the new build thread. As far as the quality of the tank goes, I couldn't be happier. Planet builds their aquariums like a rock.

OP
OP
thenissantech

thenissantech

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
D6DB8E26-46E7-41CB-9D19-A2F19F12B460.jpeg

OP
OP
thenissantech

thenissantech

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If you end up getting this size tank and want my old stand, let me know and we can figure something out!

Fishy Jacket

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If you end up getting this size tank and want my old stand, let me know and we can figure something out!
Thanks. Since writing the last post, I have decided to change to 60X30X24. I am in the same boat regarding house. Waiting to buy something before making final decision.

Algae invading algae: Have you had unwanted algae in your good macroalgae?

• I regularly have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 30 35.3%
  • I occasionally have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 20 23.5%
  • I rarely have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 7 8.2%
  • I never have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 5 5.9%
  • I don’t have macroalgae.

Votes: 21 24.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 2.4%

Back