So I have long been using a large bulky DIY algae turf scrubber on my system. For those like @crabs_mcjones who have seen it in person, it's a large eye sore and often in the way as the DIY pvc contraption takes up over half of my 125G sump. It used huge chinese mars aqua grow lights (one on each side) etc and so on. After a lot of research, I decided what I wanted to replace my DIY job in order to have something that was easier to maintain and also a much smaller footprint. Back in September I placed an order for this brand new ATS, and got myself on a wait list for one of those units. Fast forward to last week and my ATS pump died. And, in my efforts to remove it in order to clean it to see if that's all that was needed to resolve, I managed to knock the entire contraption into the water. So, byebye ATS lights too. As it turned out, the pump had simply given up the ghost and needed to replace it. Faced with the prospect of having to buy both a new pump and new ATS lights, I reached out to the company about my ATS I had ordered in september. Unfortunately I am not coming up any time soon so I had to make other arrangements. I came back to my original list, and after much more research contacted Clear Water Scrubbers. These scrubbers are carried by Bulk Reef Supply (and are the only scrubbers carried by BRS) so that at least means something. I received a reply almost immediately and called the owner of Clear Water to discuss sizing. This helped a lot and I decided on the CW-300, their largest unit, based on my current and future needs. It arrived today, and so far I am pleasantly pleased. The build quality looks very nice, and it comes fully assembled. The mesh screen is already "roughened" so I will just take some algae from my old screen and wipe it around on the new one to help seed. I watched the youtube video and install is quite simple. Aside from flipping the gaskets for the drains around (shipped in reverse to prevent shipping damage) you really wouldn't need the video. Maintenance looks super easy, which was key for me. Unscrew the union and remove the screen/tube. Scrape off, etc, and you're done. Here's a few pics, but for now it's off to the hardware store for some supplies. I'll be connecting this to a Jebao DCT4000 and should have it up and running today.