• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Algaebarn and Innovative Marine customer service

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.

Lavey29

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
These two businesses provided me excellent customer service and I highly recommend them.

Algaebarn - I ordered some copepods from them and of course lazy Fed Ex took their sweet time delivering and the package was extremely over heated. I was concerned that my pods got fried. I didn't even ask Algaebarn to replace the order but they did so on their own. This is fantastic service and they have earned my respect and a faithful customer now.

Innovative Marine - I recently installed their dual 200w element Helio system and really like it but was having some error messages pop up. I contacted Paul over there and he immediately gave me some steps to correct the problem but it persisted. He then quickly offered to send me a replacement controller for the system which again I did not ask directly for first. This is also outstanding customer service and it is obvious that he takes pride in his products and wants his customers happy.

Two great businesses which I am sure most of you are already familiar with but I am a new guy and was very impressed by both.....take care everyone....

AlgaeBarn

Marine Aquariums Made Easy!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
These two businesses provided me excellent customer service and I highly recommend them.

Algaebarn - I ordered some copepods from them and of course lazy Fed Ex took their sweet time delivering and the package was extremely over heated. I was concerned that my pods got fried. I didn't even ask Algaebarn to replace the order but they did so on their own. This is fantastic service and they have earned my respect and a faithful customer now.

Innovative Marine - I recently installed their dual 200w element Helio system and really like it but was having some error messages pop up. I contacted Paul over there and he immediately gave me some steps to correct the problem but it persisted. He then quickly offered to send me a replacement controller for the system which again I did not ask directly for first. This is also outstanding customer service and it is obvious that he takes pride in his products and wants his customers happy.

Two great businesses which I am sure most of you are already familiar with but I am a new guy and was very impressed by both.....take care everyone....
Thank you for your support and awesome review and recommendation!

AlgaeBarn

Marine Aquariums Made Easy!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
You earned it
Thank U Reaction GIF by The Office

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
Back