algaebarn not shipping

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Darklad

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello

My order wasn't shipped on the day was supposed to be shipped which is yesterday 8/26/2019 been sending emails but no replies yet.
This is my first order and my first impressions of the company isn't really the best. Would I deal with you guys again ? probably not but
would you please solve my issue for now ?!

Best Regards

AlgaeBarn

Marine Aquariums Made Easy!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
@Darklad Please send me your order number so that we can investigate further. We are usually great regarding on time shipping, I need to see if we are out of stock or what is going on. Where are you emailing?

OP
OP
Darklad

Darklad

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just sent you a PM with my order number.

Thank you

AlgaeBarn

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Just sent you a PM with my order number.

Thank you

We had a hold up on the Purple/Pink Helix. We get fresh shipments every week, but this weeks shipment was delayed. We are getting more in tomorrow, and the plan was to ship your order tomorrow (or we can delay until next week). You should have been informed about this delay, and I personally apologize. When I get back from MACNA, we will implement a better customer notification system.

-Sean
Owner

OP
OP
Darklad

Darklad

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I wrote about the summer offer in the live chat and I got an answer the guy who answered me should have told me about the purple helix issue. I'm not trying to be an a$$hole but seriously this is frustrating specially after that and reading it might be delayed until next week since it wasn't written anywhere when I placed my order on 8/22 I thought it would be shipped yesterday.

Thank you

AlgaeBarn

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I wrote about the summer offer in the live chat and I got an answer the guy who answered me should have told me about the purple helix issue. I'm not trying to be an a$$hole but seriously this is frustrating specially after that and reading it might be delayed until next week since it wasn't written anywhere when I placed my order on 8/22 I thought it would be shipped yesterday.

Thank you

We did not know it was going to be an issue until yesterday. I understand that this is a frustrating first experience and we are dedicated to improving this. We have received confirmation that the missing product has shipped. We will be shipping your order tomorrow.

I don't think you are being unreasonable, we failed you here and we are working on improving our systems to prevent this from happening in the future. Believe me, it is a priority to prevent this from reoccurring again.

Rock solid aquascape: Does the weight of the rocks in your aquascape matter?

• The weight of the rocks is a key factor.

Votes: 10 8.7%
  • The weight of the rocks is one of many factors.

Votes: 42 36.5%
  • The weight of the rocks is a minor factor.

Votes: 35 30.4%
  • The weight of the rocks is not a factor.

Votes: 27 23.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 0.9%
Back