AlgaeBarn order placed, paid for but not received

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

RabidDragon

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
AlgaeBarn,

I have placed two separate orders on your website.
1. Sea Lettuce - softball size = $40.00
2. Red Ogo - tennis ball size and 2 bottles of coralline Algae; 1 pink, 1 purple = $69.00

Both orders were successfully placed on your website: AlgaeBarn. I did not receive the expected email summary of either order. Both orders posted with my Bank and have been paid: Posted on: 3/19 for $40 and 3/22 for $69.00
Both order were scheduled to be shipped on 3/22/21 and received on 3/24/21 if my memory is correct.

I placed a "Ticket" on your website regarding this and did receive the confirmatory: "Your ticket has been created with the ticket ID 77160 and subject "orders place and paid for, not shipped? Someone from our customer service team will review it and respond shortly. Regards, AlgaeBarn Support Team."
I have not received a response back regarding this ticket to date.

Honestly, given AlgaeBarn's exceedingly high reputation on this website I'm assuming that I made an error somewhere causing this issue but am growing frustrated. I have a new tank and would really like to start up my refugium before my Nitrates and Phos levels climb further. (Was really planning on Cheato but its sold out and didn't want anymore to wait more for it). After obtaining the algae I plan on purchasing the 4 types pod packs.

Please help me resolve this before you run out of the Lettuce and Ogo.

Thank you,

Jeremy MacDonald

AlgaeBarn

Marine Aquariums Made Easy!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hi there Jeremy! Your email with ticket ID 77160 came in 3/24 and we responded shortly after and the same day informing you your order had been shipped the previous day (3/23). With Gmail account sometimes emails do not go directly to inbox and end up in spam or promotional folders. Your tracking information was automatically sent to your email as well and we can DM you that tracking number. Instead of shipping 3/22 your order went out 3/23 as Tuesdays are when we get our fresh shipment of coralline algae.

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
AlgaeBarn,

I have placed two separate orders on your website.
1. Sea Lettuce - softball size = $40.00
2. Red Ogo - tennis ball size and 2 bottles of coralline Algae; 1 pink, 1 purple = $69.00

Both orders were successfully placed on your website: AlgaeBarn. I did not receive the expected email summary of either order. Both orders posted with my Bank and have been paid: Posted on: 3/19 for $40 and 3/22 for $69.00
Both order were scheduled to be shipped on 3/22/21 and received on 3/24/21 if my memory is correct.

I placed a "Ticket" on your website regarding this and did receive the confirmatory: "Your ticket has been created with the ticket ID 77160 and subject "orders place and paid for, not shipped? Someone from our customer service team will review it and respond shortly. Regards, AlgaeBarn Support Team."
I have not received a response back regarding this ticket to date.

Honestly, given AlgaeBarn's exceedingly high reputation on this website I'm assuming that I made an error somewhere causing this issue but am growing frustrated. I have a new tank and would really like to start up my refugium before my Nitrates and Phos levels climb further. (Was really planning on Cheato but its sold out and didn't want anymore to wait more for it). After obtaining the algae I plan on purchasing the 4 types pod packs.

Please help me resolve this before you run out of the Lettuce and Ogo.

Thank you,

Jeremy MacDonald
Would you like to edit the title?

CMMorgan

Counting my blessings...
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The Simpsons Christmas GIF by Animation Domination

A worm with high fashion and practical utility: Have you ever kept feather dusters in your reef aquarium?

• I currently have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 74 37.4%
  • Not currently, but I have had feather dusters in my tank in the past.

Votes: 68 34.3%
  • I have not had feather dusters, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 25 12.6%
  • I have no plans to have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 29 14.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 1.0%
Back