Alive on Arrival Guarantee

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Lsuhunter

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I gave AlgeaBarn a shot for the first time last week. My order included a jar of brine shrimp that never hatched. I contacted them about it and even followed the directions of leaving lid off for 48 hours and still only one ever hatched. Just beware that they do not send you another one for free because it is less than a $20 product. My options were we will add it free to your next order, give me pod points, or I could pay $12 to ship another jar. Needless to say, those options are just to get me to buy something else instead of fix the issue, and I will probably just stick with the company I was getting pods from to begin with.

AlgaeBarn

Marine Aquariums Made Easy!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I gave AlgeaBarn a shot for the first time last week. My order included a jar of brine shrimp that never hatched. I contacted them about it and even followed the directions of leaving lid off for 48 hours and still only one ever hatched. Just beware that they do not send you another one for free because it is less than a $20 product. My options were we will add it free to your next order, give me pod points, or I could pay $12 to ship another jar. Needless to say, those options are just to get me to buy something else instead of fix the issue, and I will probably just stick with the company I was getting pods from to begin with.
I am sorry to hear about your experience! Can I have your order number? This option isn't to get you to spend more money, however we do not make any money on the shipping. ~Shaun K.

HuneyBear

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’m in the situation where I can’t seem to get a delivery on time and alive. First order got caught in the storm of Memphis and spent a week in the box. Replacement for it was shipped through the same shipper and spent extra time shipping and arrived colder than the original if you could believe that. Heat pack was cold but shook it up and it warmed up in a couple minutes. I had to chase a replacement hydrometer down on a Saturday morning for 4 hrs 2 weeks ago from the same shipper. I live 3.5 miles from the shipping company facility and can’t seem to get a package from them.

AlgaeBarn

Marine Aquariums Made Easy!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I’m in the situation where I can’t seem to get a delivery on time and alive. First order got caught in the storm of Memphis and spent a week in the box. Replacement for it was shipped through the same shipper and spent extra time shipping and arrived colder than the original if you could believe that. Heat pack was cold but shook it up and it warmed up in a couple minutes. I had to chase a replacement hydrometer down on a Saturday morning for 4 hrs 2 weeks ago from the same shipper. I live 3.5 miles from the shipping company facility and can’t seem to get a package from them.
Hi there! We are sorry to hear about your replacement order getting caught up as well. If you haven't submitted an AOA claim yet I would be happy to get you taken care of with a replacement (sent by a different carrier) if you would send us your order details. :)

RhinoNM

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Same situation here. This is the 2nd replacement being sent UPSP for Ecopods and Majik and its going to take 4 days+ to get here. i highly doubt the viability of the stuff after 4 days. I submitted a DOA...ORDER # R-120225. We will see what happens.

Attachments

• 1614978914307.png
    1614978914307.png
    206 KB · Views: 42

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 99 88.4%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 6 5.4%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 4 3.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.7%
Back