Alkalinity testing and Pulsing/Pumping Xenia.

Drummingbaker2010

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey guys. I am developing a reef tank, and I am trying to find someone somewhat local to me who might be able to test my water for alkalinity levels. My other parameters are as follows:

phosphates - .25 (attempting to reduce with chemiPure Elite)
Nitrates - 5
Amonia - 0
PH - about 8.3
Nitrites - 0
Calcium is currently - 440

I am waiting to order an alkalinity test kit, and am looking to see if anyone could help in the meantime. I live in the Bethesda, Rockville, Chevy Chase Maryland Area and I can easily get to Mclean VA if there is anyone out there who might be able to help me out. I am also looking to purchase a small frag of Pulsing/Pumping Xenia if anyone has one for sale, I'm open to it, or a snail or some animal with some Coraline algae on it to help me boost its growth. If anyone has any of the above for sale, please let me know what you want for it, and I'm up for making a deal. Please let me know. Thanks

OP
OP
D

Drummingbaker2010

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey guys. I am developing a reef tank, and I am trying to find someone somewhat local to me who might be able to test my water for alkalinity levels. My other parameters are as follows:

phosphates - .25 (attempting to reduce with chemiPure Elite)
Nitrates - 5
Amonia - 0
PH - about 8.3
Nitrites - 0
Calcium is currently - 440

I am waiting to order an alkalinity test kit, and am looking to see if anyone could help in the meantime. I live in the Bethesda, Rockville, Chevy Chase Maryland Area and I can easily get to Mclean VA if there is anyone out there who might be able to help me out. I am also looking to purchase a small frag of Pulsing/Pumping Xenia if anyone has one for sale, I'm open to it, or a snail or some animal with some Coraline algae on it to help me boost its growth. If anyone has any of the above for sale, please let me know what you want for it, and I'm up for making a deal. Please let me know. Thanks
I forgot to mention my salinity it between 1.023 and 1.025. I have 2 oscellaris clowns, 2 peacock cardinals, a diamaond goby, short spine urchin, 1 GSP, and cleaning crew.

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 34 31.2%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 26 23.9%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 21 19.3%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 28 25.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back