• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Alkatronic (ALk Monitor)

Twocoralsonetank

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good Day all,

Have an Alkatronic for sale. Not sure what generation it is, but date of purchase was August 1st 2018. I have the original receipt and boxing of purchase from Coralvue. Checked all the pumps (Primed them) and ran the system thru testing and everything works fine. The unit connects bluetooth to the app, and receives all commands. I never could get it to connect to my WiFi router, but I think that was more me than the unit. I don't have any saltwater or DIY regent to test. The PH probe will need to be replaced, as well as some of the tubing and updating the system.

I put this on the self after getting APEX and forgot to sell it. 600 Shipped or best offer.

tempImagehrv7Bz.png tempImageKeezke.png tempImageWNQJLd.png

BrianReefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Best investment you can make for an SPS tank, mines been running solid for 3 years now flawlessly every 3 hours!

Back