AlkaTronic/Hydros control of ALK by Control of Flow, or Control of PH in Calcium Reactor

markkennedy734

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi,

I understand AlkaTronic can control a calcium reactor via flow through the Calcium Reactor by a pump and the socket control of it by AlkaTronic,

Given that (a) Hydros can accept input from Alkatronic via its ALK set points and (b) Hydros can set PH via its set points in the Caclium Reacxtor.

How should AlkaTronic and Hydros combination be used to control the Calcium Reactor. Is it

(1) Alkatronic controls Flow via it own socket or
(2) Hydros controls Flow via it own pump that it controls and use ALK set points. Which set point is used one in Alkatronic which it gets via the API interface or the one User types in?

Additionally Hydros can control PH in Calcium Reactror Via set points and control of a C02 Solenoid.

I have Carbon Doser how should I setup my Calcium reactor to be controlled by Hydros and Alkatronic combo?

Michael@CoralVue

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi,

I understand AlkaTronic can control a calcium reactor via flow through the Calcium Reactor by a pump and the socket control of it by AlkaTronic,

Given that (a) Hydros can accept input from Alkatronic via its ALK set points and (b) Hydros can set PH via its set points in the Caclium Reacxtor.

How should AlkaTronic and Hydros combination be used to control the Calcium Reactor. Is it

(1) Alkatronic controls Flow via it own socket or
(2) Hydros controls Flow via it own pump that it controls and use ALK set points. Which set point is used one in Alkatronic which it gets via the API interface or the one User types in?

Additionally Hydros can control PH in Calcium Reactror Via set points and control of a C02 Solenoid.

I have Carbon Doser how should I setup my Calcium reactor to be controlled by Hydros and Alkatronic combo?

That’s a great series of questions! I’d like to encourage you to reach out in a couple of different ways with these questions.
If you’re not aware we do have a Hydros forum. You can find it here. Joining up only takes a few minutes.

We also have a very active Facebook group. You can find that here.

Last but not least we have our support Portal that you can always submit questions to.
This is the link for that :)

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 42 32.6%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 29 22.5%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 25 19.4%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 33 25.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back