All Corals 50% off at Reef Life Today

Tuffyyyyy

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
They keep sending all of these liquidation emails and It's absolutely killing me that I'm out of town for work all week. Their corals are usually pretty reasonably priced anyway, and now they're all 50% off through today.

Has anyone been? I'd guess that it's been pretty well picked through by now.

Erick375

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've been out too and killing me also. Getting back this afternoon and plan on heading over. Likely too late to report back on supply, but I'll let you know how it goes.

OP
OP
Tuffyyyyy

Tuffyyyyy

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've been out too and killing me also. Getting back this afternoon and plan on heading over. Likely too late to report back on supply, but I'll let you know how it goes.
I did email Michael after today's notification and he said that the weather has delayed their moving so there's a chance it'll be continued until Friday (when I get back).

Erick375

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Stopped by last night, bought 10 corals. Btw, place looks great even if a WIP. Really excited to see the end results. As far as the quantities, maybe a few less than normal, but it is basically both tanks they normally have. Great time to help them help you help them.

OP
OP
Tuffyyyyy

Tuffyyyyy

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I stopped by and picked up 3 corals, but I was scraping the bottom to get that many lol. I think it’s going to be Michaels full-time job now too based on our chat which is great. I’ve always enjoyed the store but it’ll be awesome to see them put everything into it.

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 36 31.0%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 28 24.1%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 22 19.0%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 30 25.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back