OP
All Delight

All Delight

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Do you have any fish at all? Dont see any in the FTS.

I have 2 fish, a ventralis anthia and a helfrichi firefish. If you look very closely you will see the ventralis anthia under the rock in front of the center overflow. He's a couple inches above the sand. Idk where the helfrichi is hiding.

OP
OP
All Delight

All Delight

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey just wanted to say great tank and great to see u use 3 ati blue and one purple, you should go 2 blues, one coral plus and 1 purple, the coral plus adds some really nice colors

thank you. I have purchased a bunch of new bulbs so I can try different combo. I'm gonna run all 6 bulbs in some combo which I'm not sure of. But I bought 5 blue plus, 2 coral plus, aquablue special and 1 purple plus to play with.

OP
OP
All Delight

All Delight

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
very nice this my inspiration for my next set up

Looks great! It's about time!!!

FTS looks great. Awesome tank!

hey Darrell. great to see a FTS. looking really really good man! looks like the rockwork is suspended. 1smile1

WOW looking awesome!

Really nice tank, it's really looking great

Thanks for the compliments.

OP
OP
All Delight

All Delight

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Those are the dimensions I've been wanting to upgrade to. Can't wait to see some pics!

I'll start a new build thread. It's very nice tank, I'm very pleased I decided to go with the 24" tall rimless. I couldn't decided on 20 or 24 since 24 cost soo much more. In the end I was so happy coming home I didn't care what it cost anymore. LOL

Looking good bro!

Thank you.

Wa! Upgrade?

Yah finally right!! Only been over a year, it started to become a myth. Hopefully I'll get the stand, floating canopy, and sump squared away and ordered this weekend. Then I'll be ready to rock and roll. Would like to get it running before Max so I can hoard more corals.

bobssecrtsn

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yes I do, bionic a and b. 10 ml a day of each

Wow, 10ml a day is all and you have that many Sps corals? are you using Kalk or any other methods of suppliments? im doing almost 50ML daily and i barely have any mini colonies

Heres my latest FTS
33130060_zpsbe56f594.jpg

not as much as yours, im dosing 2 part B-Bionic 45.5ml CA 49ML Alk, dripped by 1.1 ML dosers

Henry C

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Simply amazing pieces, love reading through this thread!!!!!

Back