All for reef, can’t be found anywhere!!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

chefbuddy24

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Is anyone else having issues finding tropic Marin all for reef?? I can’t find it anywhere and @Bulk Reef Supply keeps telling me next month, now I’m being told 1st of April. Love the product, have been using it for 8 months now but am super disappointed that I can’t ever seem to find it. @Lou Ekus seems like I need to find a new product to dose with. Any recommendations?

Thanks,
Robert

Bulk Reef Supply

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just chatted with a rep there and they told me April 1st at the earliest. @Bulk Reef Supply what is the correct Info

The 250 ml sizes of All For Reef are in stock now. I haven't seen what is officially going to be included on our next order, which will be mainly Tropic Marin Pro Reef salt, but we'll have a better idea once that ships.

Shirak

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Do you have the recipe for that. Brs sells the pack but are out of the ingredients
Recipe is on their website when you click on the 10L DIY
1 liter Recipe & Directions

• Step 1: Starting with a clean container with at least 1 liter capacity, add 750 mL RODI water. Room temp water is ok, but warm water will help dissolve the powder more quickly.
  • Step 2: Slowly add 140g CarboCalcium powder, stir continually.
  • Step 3: Add 12g Bio-Magnesium powder, stir continually.
  • Step 4: Add 100 ml Pro-Trace A-
  • Step 5: Add 100 ml Pro-Trace K+
  • Step 6: Keep stirring. It can take some time for the solution to be clear. Estimate ~20 mins. Solution will be a tint of blue, this is normal.

JayRozzer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’ve got a ton of the stuff. Let me know if you want me to send ya some. 25-30$ shipped for a liter would probably cover it.

Spare time

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Do you have the recipe for that. Brs sells the pack but are out of the ingredients

Bepis

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just either buy the 250ml or the self making kit

CyberGuy

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It is still sold out everywhere. I need the DYI kit version. Even the expensive pre-made one is sold out everywhere.

OP
OP
chefbuddy24

chefbuddy24

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It is still sold out everywhere. I need the DYI kit version. Even the expensive pre-made one is sold out everywhere.
I bought a liter from a guy on here a month ago and it was kosher. Trying to get a hold of him for a couple more liters. Was told today that second week of March is when it should be in stores.

CyberGuy

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I bought a liter from a guy on here a month ago and it was kosher. Trying to get a hold of him for a couple more liters. Was told today that second week of March is when it should be in stores.
You mean April instead of March right since we are now in the month of April.

Back