All for reef, can’t be found anywhere!!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

CyberGuy

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I searched BRS, Marine Depot, premiumaquatics.com, Aquacave, and Saltwateraquarium and none of them have the premix or the parts. So frustrating.

ReefHog

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just grabbed a 1400g jug of the carbo calcium on eBay for $5 more than i usually pay but it should last a few months.

ReefHog

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’m not sure exactly but I use the BRS 1.1 mL/m dosing pump controlled by my Neptune and run it once daily for 25 minutes. I test Alk weekly and if it starts drifting downward, I just increase the timer by a minute testing daily until it stabilizes. So right now it’s in the ball park of 27 mL per day. My tank is a 220 mixed reef with about 20% sps

Hermie

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’m not sure exactly but I use the BRS 1.1 mL/m dosing pump controlled by my Neptune and run it once daily for 25 minutes. I test Alk weekly and if it starts drifting downward, I just increase the timer by a minute testing daily until it stabilizes. So right now it’s in the ball park of 27 mL per day. My tank is a 220 mixed reef with about 20% sps
That's about 216mg of calcium added per day, so it takes your tank about 5 days to use up 1gram of calcium

Back