• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

All in one 10 gallon rimless aquarium

5G Reefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Would anyone like my 10 gallon rimless all in one aquarium?

It is bran new I just recently built it and was wondering if anyone would like to purchase it

The kit includes an all in one sump built like a lagoon tank, with two baffles and pump the aquarium has a leveling mat on the bottom and the sump is black acrylic. I am asking 140 for the whole thing can ship if buyer pays for shipping

Captain_spikes

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Would anyone like my 10 gallon rimless all in one aquarium?

It is bran new I just recently built it and was wondering if anyone would like to purchase it

The kit includes an all in one sump built like a lagoon tank, with two baffles and pump the aquarium has a leveling mat on the bottom and the sump is black acrylic. I am asking 140 for the whole thing can ship if buyer pays for shipping
Do u have pictures?

OP
OP
5G Reefer

5G Reefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I do not have pictures this was kinda
Do u have pictures?
an interest add just to see if anyone would respond

I will however build an all in one aquarium to whatever specifications you want I could just build an all in one and add different options such as a controllable pump or a wave maker. I can also change the size of aquarium if you would like. Lastly I could just build an overflow and just drill the aquarium and build the overflow box

OP
OP
5G Reefer

5G Reefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I do not have pictures this was kinda

an interest add just to see if anyone would respond

I will however build an all in one aquarium to whatever specifications you want I could just build an all in one and add different options such as a controllable pump or a wave maker. I can also change the size of aquarium if you would like. Lastly I could just build an overflow and just drill the aquarium and build the overflow box
I can also add a random flow generator to the output and include a Light for the use that you want the aquarium for.

Captain_spikes

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm running a 7.5 and it's just too small for right now. I'm looking to go to a 10 or 20. And as Ling as it's price friendly lol I would think about it but only if it's still mths b4 I start my 2-300gallon tank.

OP
OP
5G Reefer

5G Reefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Would you be interested if I de-rimmed an Aqueon 20 gallon long and then added an acrylic all in one sump with the outflow and pump so all you would need was the media for the internal sump?

Clear reef vision: How do you clean the inside of the glass on your aquarium?

• Razor blade

Votes: 109 58.0%
  • Plastic scraper

Votes: 55 29.3%
  • Clean-up crew

Votes: 67 35.6%
  • Magic eraser

Votes: 32 17.0%
  • Other

Votes: 57 30.3%
Back