All in one question

chs724

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey guys,
I have another question where i need your help. it relates to the all in one dosing solutions on the market. so what i dont really understand is the following. lets say my levels are dKH 7; CA 440; MG 1250. now the solutions gives me dkh 8; ca 420 and mg 1350. so how does it exactly work. when i put in the solution isnt all the parameters than completely out of balance or do all the parameters after dosing equal whats in the dosage in the end? furthermore they also have trace elements as far as i understand. isnt there the risk to overdose your tank with trace elements that have not been consumed by adding more elemenets? same actually would be valid for dkh, ca and mg or am i wrong? sry i am new to those all in one solutions. ty

Last edited:

SPR1968

No, it wasn’t expensive dear....
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If you use an all in one solution, at some point the levels will get out of balance and you will need to correct it by adding the individual elements to top them up. You also have the other issue of some getting to high.

There ok for a simple reefing solution, but really it’s best to just dose the individual elements as required and try and keep everything stable, that’s the key.

I used the Red Sea ABC+ for a while in my very first tank, and that for example is only recommended up to around 90g tank size.

Clear reef vision: How do you clean the inside of the glass on your aquarium?

• Razor blade

Votes: 128 59.5%
  • Plastic scraper

Votes: 63 29.3%
  • Clean-up crew

Votes: 77 35.8%
  • Magic eraser

Votes: 37 17.2%
  • Other

Votes: 63 29.3%
Back