All in one, viewable on 4 sides?

arctictwist

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Dreamt about a tank on my kitchen island, that was an all in one, but viewable on all sides. So the filtration part was on the center. Has anyone done this? I can't find anything

reefer024

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
From what I just looked up and read, it's called a island overflow. People seem to usually have this custom made, one company I found that has one on eBay is called acrylic creations but is a 200 gallon.

TheWB

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Dreamt about a tank on my kitchen island, that was an all in one, but viewable on all sides. So the filtration part was on the center. Has anyone done this? I can't find anything
I would think you could have an acrylics shop make you something that would work if you had a big enough tank. Might be kind of tough on a kitchen counter and wire management might be an issue. I’d like to see it though.

Bleigh

The best bad influence
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Acrylic habitats has done this a few times. Check them out on Facebook. Last I checked, their website was under construction. I have one of their dumps and I love it. Just wish it was bigger (and that the tank it’s attached to was bigger as well). ;Hilarious

Algae invading algae: Have you had unwanted algae in your good macroalgae?

• I regularly have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 45 35.4%
  • I occasionally have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 28 22.0%
  • I rarely have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 9 7.1%
  • I never have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 10 7.9%
  • I don’t have macroalgae.

Votes: 31 24.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 3.1%
Back