All In Stock Coral 50% This Week!

Discussion in 'Aquatic Creations' started by Myk, Jan 23, 2018.

1. Myk

Myk Aquatic Creations www.ReefDelivery.com Platinum Sponsor

We have a large shipment of Ultra Flower Anemones and Ricordea coming in this week and I need to make some room!

All in stock coral will be 50% off today through Sunday 1/28/18. Sale does n0t include the Moseleya or the Chalice in the clam tank, bounce mushrooms or $5.00 frags. Cannot be combined with other offers. First come first served. We cannot hold items for this sale. Sale is for coral only.

For local customers please feel free to stop in during regular business hours this week or simply make an appointment to stop by earlier and I can make sure that someone is available in the shop for you.

For customers that require shipping please feel free to contact us via email with a list of what you are interested in and we can send you some pics and prices of what we have available.

Tags:

2. Myk

Myk Aquatic Creations www.ReefDelivery.com Platinum Sponsor

This was supposed to just be on corals, but Steph added some Flower nem pics with the sale on FB yesterday. So I guess now the Flower nems are included too! :p

I just got a bunch of new Ultra Flower nems in this morning and will see about getting some pics up later on. Reg. price of $69.00ea, only $34.50ea. with the sale!