Become A Supporting Member Of Reef2Reef!

Daniel@R2R

Living the Reef Life
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I like supporting R2R so that it can continue to provide an excellent place to gather info and discuss items of interest
Awesome!! Thanks for the support!!

Gonzo74

Nibbling on sponge cake...
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have been a site supporter for two years now. Hands down, the best place for immediate assistance. Thank you R2R.

Stevel

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Supporting member here and thanks for all you do guys.everyone should help out the reef institute they are doing great work !!

dendroman

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Membership here at Reef2Reef is always FREE! But we do have a way in which members can support the community a little extra and earn some cool perks along with it.

We've added some cool new features for our paid supporting member! Check out the list below to see what's new! If you're not a Supporting Member then now is a great time to show your support for our community.

Click here to become a Supporter and upgrade your account instantly.

supp.jpg

And CHECK THIS OUT! Site supporters now get an EXTRA BONUS ENTRY in all of our R2R giveaways! CLICK HERE to see the announcement!

Thank you for your support!

supporting member ad.jpg

Rev I have a problem I cannot PM or recieve PM to buy stock or sell stock .I am just a hobbiest my PM have been blocked ,as many of us have tried to do things like try to start a home business reefing only to find it fail . So can you please help me get my PM privelages back so , I don't have to put my phone number to buy/sell corals thanks .

Richard Severns

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Membership here at Reef2Reef is always FREE! But we do have a way in which members can support the community a little extra and earn some cool perks along with it.

We've added some cool new features for our paid supporting member! Check out the list below to see what's new! If you're not a Supporting Member then now is a great time to show your support for our community.

supp.jpg

And CHECK THIS OUT! Site supporters now get an EXTRA BONUS ENTRY in all of our R2R giveaways! CLICK HERE to see the announcement!

supporting member ad.jpg

Maybe next year I can rejoin, my job has slowed down since covid and now the latest cold weather to hit Texas, impacted where we get our chemicals, so now I'm layed off until Dow starts producing again, thanks for keeping up such a great site for all aquarist!!

reeferKen

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Best of Luck Richard it's not east thats for sure. I thought the economy was picking up but do you think it has more to do with the weather for you? Anyone know where to find the place in paypal to turn off autopay if we sign up? Thanks

Richard Severns

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well I'm laid off for at least 3weeks right now and that has to do with the weather that shut Down Chem down in Texas, that shut our whole factory down but the economy definitely isn't back yet, hopefully soon though things will start getting back too normal

sfvmarine

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

supp.jpg

supporting member ad.jpg

I guess the best perk is the extra entry to the giveaway. I’m new to fishkeeping. Extra stuff currently overkill

Back