All new Supporting Member Perks! Support R2R!

Discussion in 'Forum Feedback / Help' started by revhtree, Sep 1, 2011.

1. revhtree

revhtree Owner Administrator Staff Member Team R2R R2R Supporter R2R Excellence Award Photo of the Month Award Build Thread Contributor Article Contributor Partner Member 2019

We've added a bunch of cool new supporting member features! Check out the first post!

2. revhtree

revhtree Owner Administrator Staff Member Team R2R R2R Supporter R2R Excellence Award Photo of the Month Award Build Thread Contributor Article Contributor Partner Member 2019

What do y'all think about the new perks!

#supporters

3. 4FordFamily

4FordFamily Tang, Angel, & Wrasse Addict Staff Member Team R2R R2R Supporter R2R Excellence Award Build Thread Contributor Article Contributor Partner Member 2018 Partner Member 2019

Very cool! Thanks

revhtree likes this.
  4. revhtree

You're very welcome!

5. Steelerfan747

Steelerfan747 Valuable Member R2R Excellence Award

How am I able to change my profile to include a list of equipment or a motto, etc...

6. booth2010

booth2010 Newb but eager to learn!

I have been meaning to do this for a while but never got around to it, after reading this and having the time to do it I went ahead and became a supporting member.

revhtree likes this.
  7. revhtree

Thanks!

8. revhtree

Bump!

9. varyhare

varyhare Member R2R Supporter

Just became a supporter after several years! About time. Thanks for making my days better with Reef2reef.

booth2010 likes this.
  10. jmanyoma

jmanyoma Well-Known Member Build Thread Contributor

Nice, didn't know all the added features on the forum for supporters.

11. 4FordFamily

4FordFamily Tang, Angel, & Wrasse Addict Staff Member Team R2R R2R Supporter R2R Excellence Award Build Thread Contributor Article Contributor Partner Member 2018 Partner Member 2019

So I CAN have a sig pic?

12. reefbeard

reefbeard Bearded Reefer

All signed up! You have my support. ;)

13. reeferKen

reeferKen Member

Anyone know if the yearly Supporting member billing is automatic every year? Or do you go in and manually sign up again at the end. Thanks in advance.

14. revhtree

It is automatic but can be cancelled via your paypal account at anytime. Thanks for the support!

15. lueleon

lueleon Member

I want to pitch in how do I become a R2R supporter? Do I get a welcome goodie bag?

16. CastAway

CastAway Prone to wander, never lost. R2R Supporter Reef Squad R2R Excellence Award Build Thread Contributor

Finally kicked in. :cool:

17. Bob Escher

Bob Escher Bye bye freshwater R2R Supporter Build Thread Contributor

It says I am a paid subscriber but why am I not on the members page? And what is my expiration as I may want to give more and where

18. TheEngineer

TheEngineer Formerly icecool2 R2R Supporter Reef Squad R2R Excellence Award Showcase Editor Build Thread Contributor Delaware Reef Club

Finally did this. Now I don't have to remember the date it will renew either. New Year's!

19. evolved

evolved The Wrasse Guy Staff Member Team R2R R2R Excellence Award Build Thread Contributor Article Contributor AZ FRAG Member Expert Contributor Partner Member 2018 Partner Member 2019

Check the first post for details and the link to sign up. The table shows all the perks which are included, and therefore that's the "goodie bag". :)
    https://www.reef2reef.com/threads/all-new-supporting-member-perks-support-r2r.68905/

I am not sure what you mean by the members page, but you are a paid supporter. You can check your expiration date here: https://www.reef2reef.com/account/upgrades

20. revhtree

Bump for new supporters!

Draft saved Draft deleted