Become A Supporting Member Of Reef2Reef!

Waboss

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Hey fellow reefers, what are the advantages of being a partner member vs a supporting member?

Well, for me, it was just to support a forum/group/friends/etc. that give me a cool place to "hang out". But you also get access to partner member specific raffles, some cool swag, and discounts from some of the supporting vendors.

tj w

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Where do you find the discounts from vendors for being a partner?

henryhahn

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have been trying to purchase R2R Supporter, but the transaction will not go through for some reason. When I contacted Paypal, they said it was on the seller's end. They said I could pay via invoice. So Bizarre! Any ideas? I'd really like to support this community because I would like to give back for all the support I get here.

Daniel@R2R

Living the Reef Life
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I have been trying to purchase R2R Supporter, but the transaction will not go through for some reason. When I contacted Paypal, they said it was on the seller's end. They said I could pay via invoice. So Bizarre! Any ideas? I'd really like to support this community because I would like to give back for all the support I get here.
Thanks for letting us know about the issue. I'm not sure on the cause, but I'm sure Rev can get it fixed. Sent you a pm.

dbl

It Takes Less Energy to be Nice
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
How do i sign up?

Click on your screen name in the upper right corner, then click account upgrades. You'll see the supporting member on the next screen. Hit that and you'll be good to go.

Capture.JPG

Capture 1.JPG

Parsec

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So by becoming a supporter I can bypass the 30 day hold on being able to post and sell some of my life stock? Correct?

dbl

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

dbl

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

PeterG

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
About time I acknowledged all the wonderful support this group provides those of us new to this hobby.
Thank you to all who have shared their time & expertise. I probably would have packed it in if not for the all the help I got here as I went thru my first serious "issue." My tank is now sitting fallow and my survivors are adjusting to life in a QT for a couple of months.
I'm proud to finally say I'm a card-carrying member of R2R. Now to complete an intro for the meet & greet thread and decide on a photo to replace PE.

Rock solid aquascape: Does the weight of the rocks in your aquascape matter?

• The weight of the rocks is a key factor.

Votes: 12 8.6%
  • The weight of the rocks is one of many factors.

Votes: 48 34.5%
  • The weight of the rocks is a minor factor.

Votes: 45 32.4%
  • The weight of the rocks is not a factor.

Votes: 32 23.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 1.4%
Back