Become A Supporting Member Of Reef2Reef!

Daniel@R2R

Living the Reef Life
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
About time I acknowledged all the wonderful support this group provides those of us new to this hobby.
Thank you to all who have shared their time & expertise. I probably would have packed it in if not for the all the help I got here as I went thru my first serious "issue." My tank is now sitting fallow and my survivors are adjusting to life in a QT for a couple of months.
I'm proud to finally say I'm a card-carrying member of R2R. Now to complete an intro for the meet & greet thread and decide on a photo to replace PE.
Awesome! Thanks for supporting!
Yay! I just gave you guy money!
LOLOL! Welcome to the supporting members club!

Btw, everyone be sure you are participating in our monthly supporting member giveaway (exclusively for supporting members). :)

kalkwasser

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Do you need to be a paid subscription member in order to post in the "Want to buy or sell dry goods" forum?

dbl

It Takes Less Energy to be Nice
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yes and no. The marketplace guidelines are a member for 30 days and 25 meaningful posts. Or, supporting members gain immediate access.

Tbyram

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I've been using R2R for about a year. I just added my subscription to support this awesome resource for reefers. Thanks guys for all the support out there. Now I just need to find time to setup my build thread....got the pictures from the last year...just need to pull them together and document it.

Gaines69

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Would really love to become a supporting member but just can’t right now. Maybe next year when funds aren’t so tight. But I must say I love this forum.

Daniel@R2R

Living the Reef Life
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0

rlsafford

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am a R2R supporter and love the Saltwater Aquarium & Hanna Equipment contests!

ReefersDelite

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Where is there an explanation of the different banners? Im getting my membership today but before I did I wanted to know what the banners mean and if there are different levels of membership. I see that Id get the supporter banner but read up a few posts that someone got the excellence banner because they paid for the year.

Last edited:

Daniel@R2R

Living the Reef Life
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Where is there an explanation of the different banners? Im getting my membership today but before I did I wanted to know what the banners mean and if there are different levels of membership. I see that Id get the supporter banner but read up a few posts that someone got the excellence banner because they paid for the year.
Here's an article explanation I wrote on the banners. I need to go back and add a couple of newer ones, but most are included here: https://www.reef2reef.com/threads/r...hese-labels-under-everyones-usernames.308346/

Az reefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Aqua SD is for sure one of the better online vendors. Always have nice corals and shipping is always clean and well packaged!!!

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Why wait for a member drive?
becoming a supporter or Partner member is easy, many benefits, and cool prizes throughout the year.
Best of all. . . . its a Measly $25 per year !!! Ive spent that on lottery tickets and lost and walked away happy. With this membership, you will be Happy ALL YEAR Long !!!

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 99 86.1%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 8 7.0%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 5 4.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.6%
Back