Become A Supporting Member Of Reef2Reef!

Dolphins18

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I signed up because I enjoy this site and think the management does a really good job. I understand that this is for profit as most things are - but rarely do you see people like rev and the rest of the staff truly engaging in questions and thoughts that we all want to hear and talk about. I think that is pretty cool and that they really enjoy what they do for a living. Thank you guys.

Cell

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
July 15th entry: I love the ability to edit my posts after 5 min

takitaj

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I love them all! Plus I get to help support my favorite site! :)

A piece of R2R swag of some sort, free or discounted or possibly something exclusive for supporting. Maybe different stuff for the different levels too.

Susan Edwards

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ability to edit posts is number one. And just knowing I'm part of a great group and by being a member, I'm hopefully giving back. I also like the signatures

Dhcurry1

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Membership here at Reef2Reef is always FREE! But we do have a way in which members can support the community a little extra and earn some cool perks along with it.

We've added some cool new features for our paid supporting member! Check out the list below to see what's new! If you're not a Supporting Member then now is a great time to show your support for our community.

Click here to become a Supporter and upgrade your account instantly.

supp.jpg

And CHECK THIS OUT! Site supporters now get an EXTRA BONUS ENTRY in all of our R2R giveaways! CLICK HERE to see the announcement!

Thank you for your support!

supporting member ad.jpg

Nice

johntdaballa

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Woohoo finally decided to become a supporting member. Local reef club was ...... no comment lol . Reef2Reef FTW!!

Dewman

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Membership here at Reef2Reef is always FREE! But we do have a way in which members can support the community a little extra and earn some cool perks along with it.

We've added some cool new features for our paid supporting member! Check out the list below to see what's new! If you're not a Supporting Member then now is a great time to show your support for our community.

supp.jpg

And CHECK THIS OUT! Site supporters now get an EXTRA BONUS ENTRY in all of our R2R giveaways! CLICK HERE to see the announcement!

supporting member ad.jpg

Partner member

Anihiel1

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
11/3 entry, partner member and i love being able to edit my posts, lord knows i never spell it right the first time. But the Best Perk is entry into all the contests!! And the R2R swag of course

KChristian

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm newish to the hobby. I started in 2008 with a biocube. Disaster struck 5 years later a used Biocube for a year and decided to move to AK. Staying put in FL. Got a 20 Gallon in June and now I my husband just got us a Peninsula 7225. So excited so I have used this site to increase knowledge, look at new devices, and live stock.

eea60123

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It's great how they have people in the industry donate prizes. It allows people the chance to get gear they may not normally be able to buy.

TigNJaxx

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

supp.jpg

supporting member ad.jpg

Love the editing perks and the estra private message storage. I especially like the exclusive giveaway for supporters. First private message and who do I bump into, but someone from my hometown. How cool is that?!

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
what the heck am i doing wrong. Im having a hard time figuring it out.

e/ this is in WTB section

ff.png
Either you have not posted enough significant posts ( I agree or hello is not significant).
Hopping on a few forums and engaging in short conversations will be regarded as significant and qualify you to generate an ad

Irregardless

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
what the heck am i doing wrong. Im having a hard time figuring it out.

e/ this is in WTB section

ff.png

Either you have not posted enough significant posts ( I agree or hello is not significant).
Hopping on a few forums and engaging in short conversations will be regarded as significant and qualify you to generate an ad
Will I know once I'm allowed?

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 36 31.3%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 28 24.3%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 21 18.3%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 30 26.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back