Become A Supporting Member Of Reef2Reef!

jsker

Reefing is all about the adventure
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey everyone, there are some great contest going for partner and supporting members, check them out

ESAYARKAY

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi there, where can I submit an entry for Reef Spotlight? Alternatively, where can I post my Reef Update video?
Thanks much,
Pessy

jsker

Reefing is all about the adventure
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

crusso1993

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Here for the general contests link

Here is the forum for supporting members link

Hi @jsker and @revhtree ... a quick question and a suggestion;
When I click on the link in your post above, for "Supporting Members", I receive a page that says I do not have permission to see the page. Is this because I am a "Partner Member" and not a "Supporting Member"? I can understand the reasoning behind not allowing "Supporting Members" access to the "Partner Members" page as "Partner Membership" is minimally $100. It was my understanding that "Partner Members" receive all the perks of "Supporting Members" plus additional benefits. However, if I understand it correctly, I have to pay extra to become a "Supporting Member" in addition to paying to be a "Partner Member" to have access to the "Supporting Member" page?
I have noticed that Staff Members' names are in red, Supporting Members' names are in orange and Partner Members names are in black. I realize this is petty but it would be nice to have a special color for Partner Members too. Perhaps purple as that is the color used on the Partner Member badge.

Daniel@R2R

Living the Reef Life
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hi @jsker and @revhtree ... a quick question and a suggestion;
When I click on the link in your post above, for "Supporting Members", I receive a page that says I do not have permission to see the page. Is this because I am a "Partner Member" and not a "Supporting Member"? I can understand the reasoning behind not allowing "Supporting Members" access to the "Partner Members" page as "Partner Membership" is minimally $100. It was my understanding that "Partner Members" receive all the perks of "Supporting Members" plus additional benefits. However, if I understand it correctly, I have to pay extra to become a "Supporting Member" in addition to paying to be a "Partner Member" to have access to the "Supporting Member" page?
I have noticed that Staff Members' names are in red, Supporting Members' names are in orange and Partner Members names are in black. I realize this is petty but it would be nice to have a special color for Partner Members too. Perhaps purple as that is the color used on the Partner Member badge.
Hi! Thanks for being a partner member!! Partner membership does include most of the account upgrade perks that Supporting membership does. Some of the differences include that both partner and supporting memberships have separate exclusive forums that each are allowed access to (however, neither membership grants access to the other's forum). Additionally, partner membership comes with a nice swag pack that includes some cool items for you as well as entries in the exclusive partner member giveaways (supporting membership doesn't receive either of those things). You should have access to the partner member forum. I hope this clears up some of the confusion. If you have additional questions, shoot me a PM. I'm happy to help! :)

crusso1993

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi! Thanks for being a partner member!! Partner membership does include most of the account upgrade perks that Supporting membership does. Some of the differences include that both partner and supporting memberships have separate exclusive forums that each are allowed access to (however, neither membership grants access to the other's forum). Additionally, partner membership comes with a nice swag pack that includes some cool items for you as well as entries in the exclusive partner member giveaways (supporting membership doesn't receive either of those things). You should have access to the partner member forum. I hope this clears up some of the confusion. If you have additional questions, shoot me a PM. I'm happy to help! :)

@mdbannister - Thanks for the reply.

Daniel@R2R

Living the Reef Life
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0

Daniel@R2R

Living the Reef Life
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
After being here off and on for years, and receiving great conversation, friends and information I just sent paypal to help support this awesome community. Love me some R2R.
Awesome!! Thanks so much for supporting R2R! :)

Daniel@R2R

Living the Reef Life
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0

Wolfman238

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Seen Rev at brs and without his hat didn't realize it was him till later
20190919_113131.jpg

Tuan Vu

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Membership here at Reef2Reef is always FREE! But we do have a way in which members can support the community a little extra and earn some cool perks along with it.

We've added some cool new features for our paid supporting member! Check out the list below to see what's new! If you're not a Supporting Member then now is a great time to show your support for our community.

Click here to become a Supporter and upgrade your account instantly.

supp.jpg

And CHECK THIS OUT! Site supporters now get an EXTRA BONUS ENTRY in all of our R2R giveaways! CLICK HERE to see the announcement!

Thank you for your support!

supporting member ad.jpg

How about to post to marketplace and sell gear/livestock? What membership level?

dbl

It Takes Less Energy to be Nice
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
How about to post to marketplace and sell gear/livestock? What membership level?

The marketplace will open to members for 30 days (you have that covered) and 25 meaningful posts (you just need a few more). If you want to circumvent that requirement, the Supporting Member will give you immediate access to the marketplace.

Stevel

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just completed the exact I dip task and must say I’m going to get it because of my color blindness. It seems fairly easy to use? Has anyone here use it and can you give me your thoughts on it ?
Thanks

Reefangilo

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Membership here at Reef2Reef is always FREE! But we do have a way in which members can support the community a little extra and earn some cool perks along with it.

We've added some cool new features for our paid supporting member! Check out the list below to see what's new! If you're not a Supporting Member then now is a great time to show your support for our community.

supp.jpg

And CHECK THIS OUT! Site supporters now get an EXTRA BONUS ENTRY in all of our R2R giveaways! CLICK HERE to see the announcement!

supporting member ad.jpg

I would like to

supp.jpg

supporting member ad.jpg

supp.jpg

supporting member ad.jpg

I would like to but i cant do that right now

Mastering the art of locking and unlocking water pathways: What type of valves do you have on your aquarium plumbing?

• Ball valves.

Votes: 44 48.4%
  • Gate valves.

Votes: 49 53.8%
  • Check valves.

Votes: 21 23.1%
  • None.

Votes: 23 25.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 9 9.9%
Back