Become A Supporting Member Of Reef2Reef!

Stevel

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Membership here at Reef2Reef is always FREE! But we do have a way in which members can support the community a little extra and earn some cool perks along with it.

We've added some cool new features for our paid supporting member! Check out the list below to see what's new! If you're not a Supporting Member then now is a great time to show your support for our community.

Click here to become a Supporter and upgrade your account instantly.

supp.jpg

And CHECK THIS OUT! Site supporters now get an EXTRA BONUS ENTRY in all of our R2R giveaways! CLICK HERE to see the announcement!

Thank you for your support!

supporting member ad.jpg

Please enter me in Tunz giveaway as I am a supporting member

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Thank you all for supporting R2R!

IamChrismWard

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 50%
1   1   0
Are supporting members able to list things for sale prior to having 25 meaningful posts. Most people on here are more knowledgeable than me and unless I'm a hundred percent sure of an answer I typically don't give my opinion because I don't want to put false information out there

Peace River

Thrive Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Are supporting members able to list things for sale prior to having 25 meaningful posts. Most people on here are more knowledgeable than me and unless I'm a hundred percent sure of an answer I typically don't give my opinion because I don't want to put false information out there

Yes, according to the Selling/Trading Forum Rules: "Use of [the selling] forum is available immediately to R2R Supporters."

bibliophile

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Membership here at Reef2Reef is always FREE! But we do have a way in which members can support the community a little extra and earn some cool perks along with it.

We've added some cool new features for our paid supporting member! Check out the list below to see what's new! If you're not a Supporting Member then now is a great time to show your support for our community.

supp.jpg

And CHECK THIS OUT! Site supporters now get an EXTRA BONUS ENTRY in all of our R2R giveaways! CLICK HERE to see the announcement!

Thank you for your support!

supporting member ad.jpg

Done! :)

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Editing threads and posts my favorite perk

Fusion in reefing: How do you feel about grafted corals?

• I strongly prefer grafted corals and I seek them out to put in my tank.

Votes: 3 3.2%
  • I find grafted corals appealing and would be open to having them in my tank.

Votes: 52 54.7%
  • I am indifferent about grafted corals and am not enthusiastic about having them in my tank.

Votes: 30 31.6%
  • I have reservations about grafted corals and would generally avoid having them in my tank.

Votes: 7 7.4%
  • I have a negative perception and would avoid having grafted corals in my tank.

Votes: 3 3.2%
Back