All Scoly's $100 TODAY ONLY

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

steve&mari

Blessed Reefer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ours from earlier this month from Mark is about 3inches fully inflated. Was a pleasure to deal with even sent pics just before shipping to show my daughter that was visiting from outta town before she left for home. Package arrived as stated packed well and very healthy. Coloring up more longer we have it and even tossed in a awesome zoa frag freebie. I definitely recommend ultimate,Mark will take care of you.

OP
OP
hcker99

hcker99

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ours from earlier this month from Mark is about 3inches fully inflated. Was a pleasure to deal with even sent pics just before shipping to show my daughter that was visiting from outta town before she left for home. Package arrived as stated packed well and very healthy. Coloring up more longer we have it and even tossed in a awesome zoa frag freebie. I definitely recommend ultimate,Mark will take care of you.

Thanks Steve. That scoly looks amazing in your tank.

OP
OP
hcker99

hcker99

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Only one of these beautiful scoly's left. Don't miss out on this deal!!

Braves Fan

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I got my Scoly yesterday,, its in the tank and looking awesome :) He was wanting to be fed about as fast as I put him in the tank ,,, Thanks for a nice looking coral at a great price :) You get any more deals on these corals give me a shout :)

OP
OP
hcker99

hcker99

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I got my Scoly yesterday,, its in the tank and looking awesome :) He was wanting to be fed about as fast as I put him in the tank ,,, Thanks for a nice looking coral at a great price :) You get any more deals on these corals give me a shout :)

Glad you like it :)

Salty1962

Wrasse and SPS Lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Got my Scoly yesterday and it's already turning deep read. Blastos are awesome as well. All corals are at home and looking great! You get what you pay for and Mark's corals are worth the price.
Thx Mark

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 145 88.4%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 9 5.5%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 7 4.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 1.8%
Back