• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

all tanks and livestock have to go orlando FL

chriss1992

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I got stuck in the hospital a few times recently and have to breakdown the tanks now. I'll have to sell certain equipment based on the coral going first then anything after should be good to go but can clarify if need be. I can put packages together on larger deals anyone coming into my apartment has to have a mask on otherwise its a no go

corals as a group only
most of the sps didn't make it while I was gone whatevers left your free to pick it out of the tank but dont count the sps into your price evaluation im just listing what was left looking like it may come back everything else is just a little annoyed but fine its been several weeks now
dukes of hazzard monti,rainbow monti, maybe a few others
assorted acans nice ones (there pretty angry)
1 head torch
mushrooms OG bounce,frankenstein,lucky charms,sunkist,golden gonzo,mardi gras and a few other expensive ones they all looked ok
the coral package is $1000 for everything

fish
firefish,clowns,blue jaw male,yellow watchman,very fat spotted mandarin, the fish will go last will even throw the fish into a larger deal for free
live rock 100lb for $300

all of the equipment is 2-5 months old

lights
reef breeder v2 24 inch $300
radion g5 pacakge 2xr15s with rms mounts and the hanging brackets $800
tunze refugium light $40

skimmer and filters
medium cpr aquafuge $140
ws1 aquamaxx in sump model $80
uv filter greenmachine 9watt $30
duo auto top off $60

pumps
jebao crossflow 120 $60
2x OW pumps both for $40
mp40 with mobius ready $300

tanks
40 breeder and metal stand $60
custom AIO acrylic tank 48x30x14 full length AIO with custom off white stand $800

I will get pictures up later today if I can I'm still recovering so it probably won't be instant that I can get back to people

panui22

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sorry to hear you have to get out of the hobby, especially for health reason. Good luck with selling everything and getting healthy.

AJQ69

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Is the custom AIO acrylic tank 48x30x14 full-length AIO with custom of-white stand, still available?
Any pics?

Clear reef vision: How do you clean the inside of the glass on your aquarium?

• Razor blade

Votes: 168 62.2%
  • Plastic scraper

Votes: 70 25.9%
  • Clean-up crew

Votes: 93 34.4%
  • Magic eraser

Votes: 46 17.0%
  • Other

Votes: 70 25.9%
Back