All the alien/lights in sky stories you read are people with drones jacking with you

brandon429

why did you put a reef in that
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

that link is from nine years ago

the top article is from my city

the grid pattern shown on the news report is my old neighborhood lol.

if someone wants to fly a pizza box all around the sky with electric motors and led lights however someone chooses to interpret that two miles away is their business. but there aren't aliens, there are dudes with drones messing with you

even a decade later, its not more aliens, its more and more creative drone arrangements.

I don’t care what city it’s in, Illinois right now in headlines or Hawaii last year, there are no aliens there are only dudes with rc cracking up and people internalizing all the alien movies they’ve watched into a controlled perception.

if someone says they’ve seen three dots in the sky, or five, is it impossible to control drones with an iPad now? No. Or have two flight buddies join the picnic for a tri pattern run?
drones, man. There’s no aliens coming to a stratosphere near you there were only mega high altitude cam flyers. It would take only a couple days with solder and hot glue and foam and common rc parts to build what they’re showing below.

all these aliens are coming from Amazon. Do not entertain the notion any other way, it costs about three hundred total to make a three dot alien. A small but powerful drone in the center of a wire or dowel cage can become any shape of lights the owner wants it to be.

Last edited:
OP
OP
brandon429

brandon429

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Case in point F0CEEF08-EE0E-466A-92AE-9E24FCB0AE75.png

try to imagine this scenario: the flight controller worked at a lending institution and had a customer who knew rc and was in on the trick, routine chats and giggles were daily fare.

so customer comes in one day and says: my entire extended family is coming over tonite for a huge cookout + the tech game.

any chance we do some coordination?

Ah! I see. coordination

You mean, you text me the patterns you want live time while all along telling your family that you control a lighted star in the sky with your mind? I do think that’s feasible, the eagle w be ready at nine pm.

these texts come in at 9:01: 3-1-3
4 pause 4
and then twenty other combos of pulses.
He was having them offer a pattern occasionally for instant feedback and befuddlement

i heard his family was dumbfounded in indescribable ways, way overdone to the point one or two of them cried. Lol isn’t that how the best pranks work
That’s on him. If someone cries because buttons were pushed on an rc controller in pattern (and that guy had poor comedic timing- give the punchline before lacrimation) that’s not an issue for the actual controller.

our perceptions are our own responsibility is the point. People with drones are jacking with the whole world.

Last edited:
OP
OP
brandon429

brandon429

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
guilty but wholly entertained

Last edited:
OP
OP
brandon429

brandon429

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The Lubbock lights stopped when cnn ran the story. Haven’t been seen since. They’re likely leaning up behind someone’s washer in a laundry room somewhere with a few socks and some dryer lint taking hold.
image.jpg

Last edited:
OP
OP
brandon429

brandon429

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I agree there really can be other life forms, but any modern news headlines about lights or cigar shapes are just nerds working challenges in reddit and rc forums. They don’t even have to try hard nowadays, no tuning required

buy digital tx rx=fifty thousand feet lateral control for $250 pnp

it used to take us weeks and weeks to tune 900mhz analog for massive distance while not interfering and maximizing with control links etc. it was a lifestyle, not a one time hobby or a click.

I therefore expect a rush of lighted alien headlines in 3, 2 now for the next six decades

Last edited:
OP
OP
brandon429

brandon429

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
we can’t accept size or brightness or speed from above as proof any longer, we’ve been contaminated.

these digi tricks are going to make the real thing impossible to know until it’s there in person. No longer can the crafts be the identification.

a couple hex quads off Amazon for $1200 apiece can lift roughly ten pound payloads each, out of the box, as far as you want to fly. How big can a balsa wood frame housing the hexes be with twenty pounds capacity? size of the spruce goose covered in lights—> or just at the tips simulating two craft very far apart, or wrapped in white cloth for daytime fun and very fast...the flying cigar headline, to observers on the ground who just watched war of the worlds.

led tape still weighs nothing.

if you pulse lights at one position, shut off then fly over a few hundred feet and turn them back on, you have an alien exploiting a wormhole right in front of you live time. seems lighting fast at night but it’s rc fast, maybe 20 mph only. it’s all clicks from the web and packages left on doorsteps

Last edited:
OP
OP
brandon429

brandon429

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
you've exceeded my expectations for analytical contribution.

the next headline for lights in the sky will hit within a few days guaranteed. any country, all the same causative. if the title is lights in the sky, then that's exactly what is happening.

what kind of alien was this, most likely:

Last edited:

ca1ore

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
UFO is simply an unidentified flying object ..... doesn’t mean it’s an alien spacecraft. Never ceases to amaze me the gullibility of a sizable percentage of humans. Carl Sagan often said that extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence. When an alien spacecraft vists the earth (highly unlikely BTW) it will be obvious to all ... think Independence Day hopefully without the invasion part LOL.

I’m in on it being drones.

happyhourhero

Burner of the Tips
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
They should take the drones completely apart and then put them back together but this time with no lights.

ca1ore

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
When I was in college, I took a class entitled 'Life in the Universe'. Taught by Frank Drake, famous in astronomy circles for the probabilistic 'Drake Equation'. He said he had investigated literally thousands of 'sightings'. Guess how many had even a shred of actual evidence? Yup - zero, zilch, nada. Comical frankly.

OP
OP
brandon429

brandon429

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

dogs loved the Lubbock lights

neighbors tolerated well, they figured hey he keeps his lawn mowed there's no loud parties, worst case super loud lawnmower whirring at 1am but he's testing and a fairly decent guy.

Remote relay setup for light control. One option for use is shoot up to altitude, click it on and off eighty times then shut off lights fully so nobody can track landing and fly home by cam. Or do morse code for we come in peace

A blindingly bright array here, visible for five miles or so when at alt

Last edited:
OP
OP
brandon429

brandon429

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Last edited:
OP
OP
brandon429

brandon429

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
A lot can be done with a setup like this

Such as very long flight times with timed gliding. That had a boosted tx and rx system at 72 mhz. Capable of pretty decent distance ability

Last edited:
OP
OP
brandon429

brandon429

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

A new one, am posting these examples so nobody gets tricked and thinks aliens are coming. They’re not.

Here’s the equation we apply to discern aliens vs not aliens from news media events:

In any news article, if the words night, sky, lights, ufo are in the same sentence it’s someone with a drone jacking with you.

Not an alien. It's rc.

Last edited:
Back