Allan's Waterbox Frag 165.6 High End SPS Frag System Build

IceRain29

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It has been 2 and half years since I build my 450 Gallon System and I want to have another frag tank. The first frag tank I ordered with my 450 gallon is becoming a grow out tank. Wife also states it has to have a nicely finished cabinet and it has to be white and no more than 30" wide. Hmmm, is that the new Waterbox Frag 165.6 System? It's the only thing that will fit the bill. After I had a terrible experience with Red Sea, I decide to go custom aquarium but if I want the finish quality of a nice white cabinet I'm probably going to spend a nice amount of $$, I know how much a custom kitchen cabinet/panel cost in my house, they are very expensive if you want the job done. I also saw 2 reefer in Australia (Parker's Reef and First Time Reefer TV) that has a Custom Waterbox Aquarium, the build quality is amazing. I want to replace my main display tank with a shallow lagoon style reef, a Custom Waterbox is a nice option for me. All I need to do is order a Frag 165.6 to test it out fist, and I'm glad I did.
Shout out to Gtareef to help me order the tank for me, and Fragbox for all the equipment and supplies. I like to deal with reputable shop these days and they are great!
I think this is the First ever build thread for Waterbox Frag 165.6, I will also talk about some tip building the tank for some future owner.

lapin

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Nice

OP
OP
IceRain29

IceRain29

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I want to update the rest of the build since I had the tank for 3 weeks and cycled for 1 week, but there are some serious issue I had with the tank and the build is halted at the moment.

Scubafrog

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I want to update the rest of the build since I had the tank for 3 weeks and cycled for 1 week, but there are some serious issue I had with the tank and the build is halted at the moment.

Last edited:

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 36 42.9%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 20 23.8%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 26 31.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 2.4%
Back