• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Allurex22 is dishonest seller!!!!!!

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.

raider77

True Fan
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
He does not send what you PAY for AND DOESN'T KNOW HOW TO SHIP OR FRAG. BEWARE OF THIS GUY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

colinadam

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That's crazy, I got one of his packs from here (as did other I'm sure), should ship today for Wendsday delivery. He seems like a nice guy. You sure it's the same guy from here is the same guy from E-Bay? Same username?
Hope it all works out.

epidemic

unregistered
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If I got pics like the ones on RC I would have been just as cautious of doing anything about it. Just as there are scetchy sellers out there, there are just as many scetchy buyers (noobs included) That are too unexperiance d to know better or are simply malicious. You have to understand by you making these acusations you are accusing him of the same thing you feel was done to you. Know what or doing or dont do it. Dont do anything haf ased, especially not with other living creatures.

OP
OP
raider77

raider77

True Fan
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Please check out the pics I just posted on RC. This guy only posted some of the pics and emails. I gave him a chance to get this right. Now he wants to bash me. I have dealt with people here and RC that can vouch for me!

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Ok let's keep it clean guys. This is really not the place to go into full details. We are trying our best to keep CZ drama free. You've stated your opinions so please take the rest to PM's. This thread is closed unless deemed necessary to open by the moderators. Thanks.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Algae invading algae: Have you had unwanted algae in your good macroalgae?

• I regularly have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 37 34.6%
  • I occasionally have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 23 21.5%
  • I rarely have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 9 8.4%
  • I never have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 6 5.6%
  • I don’t have macroalgae.

Votes: 29 27.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.8%
Back