Amazing BLACK FRIDAY deals starts NOW!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Cultivated Reef

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hello R2R community,

We are excited to announce a 20% off store wide sale for the entire month of November (excludes fish). In addition we will be running special door busters all month long that will rotate so be sure to check regularly. Below are a few examples...

We now farm Godzilla Bounce Yumas! We have a very limited supply and they are 20% off!
image.jpeg

Have you seen our Hot Tunas? These zoos are similar to solar eclipse except the rim is HOT PINK... Oh and yep they are 20% off!
image.jpeg

Our first rotating door buster is Granny Smith palys now a whopping 86% off! This is a door buster that won't last long so act fast..
image.jpeg

Hard to find Black Widow Anemones now 20% off! Very limited numbers on these so act fast.
image.jpeg

Icy hot Ice Fire echinatas now currently priced as a door buster at 50% off! This is a door buster that won't last long so act fast..
image.jpeg

Another amazing door buster is 25% off Frankenstein Bounce Mushrooms. This is a door buster that won't last long so act fast..
image.jpeg

And don't forget that we offer free shipping on orders over $199 (excludes fish)

Thanks for looking,
Cultivated Reef

ssdawood

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Longfin blackice pair or,
Longfin mocha storm pair

Either or
Hook me up gimme a deal. I emailed last week and was quoted 499 for mocha storm pair. Too high for me

Black ice I didn't ask.

OP
OP
Cultivated Reef

Cultivated Reef

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Longfin blackice pair or,
Longfin mocha storm pair

Either or
Hook me up gimme a deal. I emailed last week and was quoted 499 for mocha storm pair. Too high for me

Black ice I didn't ask.
You are in luck. We actually placed both of those on sale yesterday . If you have any further questions please feel free to email us at [email protected].

acananoreefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Do you have any iron man acans wondering around? I murdered mine that had grown from a single polyp to baseball size in a boneheaded water chemistry failure.

acananoreefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Everything arrived and is in the tank starting to open. I don't think I replied in time to snag a sneaky freebie; maybe next time! Gives me an extra reason to order again hopefully sooner than in 2 years this time. I'm looking forward to seeing what's on the mixed zoa frag, that guy is a super chonker. Pictures later, thanks again!

OP
OP
Cultivated Reef

Cultivated Reef

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Everything arrived and is in the tank starting to open. I don't think I replied in time to snag a sneaky freebie; maybe next time! Gives me an extra reason to order again hopefully sooner than in 2 years this time. I'm looking forward to seeing what's on the mixed zoa frag, that guy is a super chonker. Pictures later, thanks again!
Yep I missed it! I'm sorry about that. I'll tell you what though, in your next order write me a message in the checkout notes that I owe you a free frag. You can reference this thread ;) I will be sure to make it up to you!!!

acananoreefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Small rack is CR stuff, bonus full tank shot of my 13.5 gallon evo (stock with a powerhead). Tank has been up around 3 years and has moved once. I've murdered some corals bottoming out nitrates and letting salinity creep historically. I'll be setting up a 40B soon. I refragged the fruit loops to remove a bonus friend I didn't want to keep. I've broke a few coralites on the fire and ice echinata poking around in the tank, it's very fragile--have to keep my clumsy hands away from it. It doesn't seem to show polyps not sure if that's how it is or because I've bothered it, really nice colors though will probably brown out a bit in my tank. Mixed zoa frag is super cool looks like scrambled eggs and something that's a pinker and less purple pink zipper kind of thing, I'm terrible at ID'ing with trade names. Sour lemons frag is a giganteur. Overall very pleased with what I received as I have been in the past. Everything opened up pretty quick after I received it but let it settle and did my water change today. Anyway, thanks again! Hope this post encourages anyone who is interested in a nano or in buying some corals. (Also sorry for potato camera.)

Attachments

• reef1.png
    reef1.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 43
  • reef2.png
    reef2.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 50
OP
OP
Cultivated Reef

Cultivated Reef

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Small rack is CR stuff, bonus full tank shot of my 13.5 gallon evo (stock with a powerhead). Tank has been up around 3 years and has moved once. I've murdered some corals bottoming out nitrates and letting salinity creep historically. I'll be setting up a 40B soon. I refragged the fruit loops to remove a bonus friend I didn't want to keep. I've broke a few coralites on the fire and ice echinata poking around in the tank, it's very fragile--have to keep my clumsy hands away from it. It doesn't seem to show polyps not sure if that's how it is or because I've bothered it, really nice colors though will probably brown out a bit in my tank. Mixed zoa frag is super cool looks like scrambled eggs and something that's a pinker and less purple pink zipper kind of thing, I'm terrible at ID'ing with trade names. Sour lemons frag is a giganteur. Overall very pleased with what I received as I have been in the past. Everything opened up pretty quick after I received it but let it settle and did my water change today. Anyway, thanks again! Hope this post encourages anyone who is interested in a nano or in buying some corals. (Also sorry for potato camera.)
Thanks for the pics @acananoreefer! I'm glad they are settling in :)

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 24 33.8%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 17 23.9%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 12 16.9%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 18 25.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back