Amazing Customer Service!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

DarthSimon

Team R2R
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So wanted to give Mark from Ultimate Corals a fine mention. He has an amazing selection of corals. What's so unique about him, and what sets him apart from others is he doesn't carry much the common stuff, but carries the more unique and sort after pieces. He probably has over a hundred if not more various zoanthids in stock. LPS as well, and SPS he has all the gems. Walt Disney, Red Robin Stag, Electric Tort Miyagi, Red Planet, True Stawberry Short Cake just to name a few....

Today on my visit he made me the most amazing piece. He cut a piece of rock for me that ended up looking like a bridge. We then picked out 7 different zoas and Pallys consisting of Utter Chaos, Halley Berry, and other rare gems to name a few. He takes his time and is patient.... He builds you anything you want and just makes masterpieces.....

Photo below with red arrow was taken an hour after placed into tank and zoas are already opening.... The zoos on top were another piece he built for me about 2-3 months back... Check out the Rastas.... All of his Zoas on the older piece have grown and doubled in volume....

ca4089197601e204aaffa2913ca2bd92.jpg

035e6d1314ddc968b5df69fc44cec3ea.jpg

Last edited:

hcker99

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thank you DarthSimon for the kind words. I'm glad you like your new custom zoa "bridge" :)

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 93 87.7%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 6 5.7%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 4 3.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.8%
Back