Amazing customer service

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Abhishek

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi ,

It’s not often that I write a review but the amazing and outstanding customer service of Unique Corals and especially Joseph Caparatta inspired me to write one .

Being in Minnesota , needless to say am a Bulkeeefsupply fanboy ! But if you are looking for amazing and unique products that is not carried by the online giant - you have to look at Unique Corals . They are truly unique in both the products they carry , the corals they offer and the customer service they provide .

If you want to take your reefing to the next level with the amazing Illumagic Blaze lights , the Simplistic but aesthetically pleasing Daly’s Great White skimmers , the legendary Panta Rhei pumps and Dastaco calcium reactors , UC is your one stop shop . Couple that with their customer service and willingness to help you - even BRS can’t beat it !!!

Joseph was there every step of the way answering every little detail questions I have both over phone and email and you can expect to get answers as fast as humanely possible .

I shall have a build thread soon but needless to say am now a Unique Corals FANBOY ! And you will be too once you try !

Thank you Joe and team at UC for every help !

Regards,
Abhishek

uniquecorals

UniqueCorals
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi ,

It’s not often that I write a review but the amazing and outstanding customer service of Unique Corals and especially Joseph Caparatta inspired me to write one .

Being in Minnesota , needless to say am a Bulkeeefsupply fanboy ! But if you are looking for amazing and unique products that is not carried by the online giant - you have to look at Unique Corals . They are truly unique in both the products they carry , the corals they offer and the customer service they provide .

If you want to take your reefing to the next level with the amazing Illumagic Blaze lights , the Simplistic but aesthetically pleasing Daly’s Great White skimmers , the legendary Panta Rhei pumps and Dastaco calcium reactors , UC is your one stop shop . Couple that with their customer service and willingness to help you - even BRS can’t beat it !!!

Joseph was there every step of the way answering every little detail questions I have both over phone and email and you can expect to get answers as fast as humanely possible .

I shall have a build thread soon but needless to say am now a Unique Corals FANBOY ! And you will be too once you try !

Thank you Joe and team at UC for every help !

Regards,
Abhishek

Thank you so much for your kind words. Joe and the team appreciates it very much. It's customers like you that make the work so rewarding and fun! Cheers

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 147 88.6%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 9 5.4%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 7 4.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 1.8%
Back