For sale Amazing deal on Torches, Frogspawn and Gold Hammers. Local Pick up only. 92107

Closed
Local pick up only 92107
$25.00 to $120.00
Status
This ad has been closed. Reason: Only 1 picture shows. Going to list 1 for each coral with exact picture.

Ad details

Shipping
Pick Up Only
I can meet at Union Bank parking lot in Ocean Beach, CA 92107 for local pick up only. I will not ship. I fragged the torches and Frogspawn about 5 weeks ago and the hammer about 4 weeks ago. If buying multiple then I would offer a discount.

Item 1. Green Torch with pink tips - $40 a head. 3 - 3 heads, 1 - 4 head abs 3 single head.
Item 2. Bright green Frogspawn with blue tips - $20 a head. 1 - Double head and 3- single heads.
Item 3. Gold hammer $30 a head. 1 - 4 head, 3 - 3 heads, 1 - 1 head.
Pm if interested.

Travis Warren

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
This thread is for the general discussion of the classified ad Amazing deal on Torches, Frogspawn and Gold Hammers. Local Pick up only. 92107. For more information about this item, please click the link or ask a question in this thread.

I can meet at Union Bank parking lot in Ocean Beach, CA 92107 for local pick up only. I will not ship. I fragged the torches and Frogspawn about 5 weeks ago and the hammer about 4 weeks ago. If buying multiple then I would offer a discount.

Item 1. Green Torch with pink tips - $40 a head. 3 - 3 heads, 1 - 4 head abs 3 single head.
Item 2. Bright green Frogspawn with blue tips - $20 a head. 1 - Double head and 3- single heads.
Item 3. Gold hammer $30 a head. 1 - 4 head, 3 - 3 heads, 1 -...
Please add to the discussion here.

Have you ever torn down a tank over an issue you couldn't seem to beat?

• Yes! I have. (Tell us about what issue you faced in the thread.)

Votes: 150 24.2%
  • No. Thankfully, I haven't.

Votes: 319 51.5%
  • Nope, but it almost happened. (Share your experience in the thread.)

Votes: 45 7.3%
  • Not yet, but I'm almost there. (Tell us what you're dealing with.)

Votes: 52 8.4%
  • If you reef long enough, this will eventually happen to you.

Votes: 41 6.6%
  • Other

Votes: 12 1.9%
Chemi-pure.com - All-In-One Aquarium Filtration