• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Amazing deal on Torches, Frogspawn and Gold Hammers. Local Pick up only. 92107

Travis Warren

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This thread is for the general discussion of the classified ad Amazing deal on Torches, Frogspawn and Gold Hammers. Local Pick up only. 92107. For more information about this item, please click the link or ask a question in this thread.

I can meet at Union Bank parking lot in Ocean Beach, CA 92107 for local pick up only. I will not ship. I fragged the torches and Frogspawn about 5 weeks ago and the hammer about 4 weeks ago. If buying multiple then I would offer a discount.

Item 1. Green Torch with pink tips - $40 a head. 3 - 3 heads, 1 - 4 head abs 3 single head.
Item 2. Bright green Frogspawn with blue tips - $20 a head. 1 - Double head and 3- single heads.
Item 3. Gold hammer $30 a head. 1 - 4 head, 3 - 3 heads, 1 -...
Please add to the discussion here.

mermaid_life

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Great seller! Buy with confidence. The gold hammer looks amazing under my lights.... looks purple-ish with gold tips.

Mastering the art of locking and unlocking water pathways: What type of valves do you have on your aquarium plumbing?

• Ball valves.

Votes: 43 48.3%
  • Gate valves.

Votes: 47 52.8%
  • Check valves.

Votes: 20 22.5%
  • None.

Votes: 23 25.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 9 10.1%
Back