Amazing new (2 me) coral supplier and order ~ Budman's Corals

Fiesty

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just wanted to post up my experience with an amazing new seller I just received an order from, Budman's Corals. I didnt know what to expect, but the great pics and selection on website drew my interest. After a few days of looking and hesitation, I finally placed an order the other day. With the holiday, I didnt expect to hear much till next week. I commented that I preferred text and within 10 min of placing the order (late west coast time) I recieved a confirmation text asking when i preferred shipment and that they could, surprisingly, ship next day to beat the holiday. I let them know that was ok and mentioned a certain coral which I really wanted that nobody seems to have for sale right now. And that if had they one or could put me on list to buy, would love to get. Just heard back that "they got me." Order showed up and was everything I expected, except one item. Extra coral "frag" I had special requested was included for and not even close to a frag size! Probably 4 inch + long of slow growing and very difficult coral. Not even listed for sale on website. The most amazing freebie of a lifetime! I dont give many reviews but I do like to give credit where it oveyly due and they definitely went above and beyond for my order! And they definitely will be, getting more of my $$$$ in near future. Thanks again Budmans!

20201125_130426.jpg

footgal

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just wanted to post up my experience with an amazing new seller I just received an order from, Budman's Corals. I didnt know what to expect, but the great pics and selection on website drew my interest. After a few days of looking and hesitation, I finally placed an order the other day. With the holiday, I didnt expect to hear much till next week. I commented that I preferred text and within 10 min of placing the order (late west coast time) I recieved a confirmation text asking when i preferred shipment and that they could, surprisingly, ship next day to beat the holiday. I let them know that was ok and mentioned a certain coral which I really wanted that nobody seems to have for sale right now. And that if had they one or could put me on list to buy, would love to get. Just heard back that "they got me." Order showed up and was everything I expected, except one item. Extra coral "frag" I had special requested was included for and not even close to a frag size! Probably 4 inch + long of slow growing and very difficult coral. Not even listed for sale on website. The most amazing freebie of a lifetime! I dont give many reviews but I do like to give credit where it oveyly due and they definitely went above and beyond for my order! And they definitely will be, getting more of my $$$$ in near future. Thanks again Budmans!

20201125_130426.jpg
What was the secret coral?!?! You’ve got my interest!

OP
OP
Fiesty

Fiesty

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What was the secret coral?!?! You’ve got my interest!
Not sure if I should say? Don't think they can afford to do that all the time? I am from Oregon and I do like Torts so if u want to take some guesses have at it ....... lol

OP
OP
Fiesty

Fiesty

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Oregon Tort?! Now, that's a freebie!

(They must sell HW's for lunch money :cool:)
I can't verify the homewrecker price but I learnt it never hurts to ask i guess? Even without the special request O tort it was a well worth it order as some other amazing corals! I still have some more room in tank but the question is alwayz how much plus too much empty room in the ole wallet ........

Mastering the art of locking and unlocking water pathways: What type of valves do you have on your aquarium plumbing?

• Ball valves.

Votes: 73 51.8%
  • Gate valves.

Votes: 72 51.1%
  • Check valves.

Votes: 36 25.5%
  • None.

Votes: 31 22.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 9 6.4%

Back