• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Amazing OG Bounce w/freebie sunkiss SOLD pending $

Item Price
$650
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Shipping
YES shipping is available

coralbeauties

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Incredible WWC Og Bounce. Another one of my spectacular bounce with crazy multicolored/striped bubbles. It is mounted on a 1 1/8 in plug. This bounce is about 1 1/4- 1 3/8in. With the purchase of this og I will throw in a very big sunkiss bounce (at least 1 1/2in). I have many other corals available and can send a list of what I have available upon request. Price on this deal is $650 shipped. Pm with any questions or list requests. This is the only one I have available at this time.
bounce2.jpg

Standard 2 hour DOA applies. You MUST contact me within 2 hours of the first delivery attempt, with pictures of the dead or damaged coral in the sealed container, I will either refund the cost of the frag or send replacement. In the event that UPS decides to wait an extra day to deliver the frags and the package is a total loss, I will replace the pack. However, since it is no fault of my own, I will expect the buyer to cover shipping and materials ($60). I offer healthy, pest free corals. Please see my reviews for selling history and buyer experience.

Last edited:

yurisreef

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Incredible WWC Og Bounce. Another one of my spectacular bounce with crazy multicolored/striped bubbles. It is mounted on a 1 1/8 in plug. This bounce is about 1 1/4- 1 3/8in. With the purchase of this og I will throw in a very big sunkiss bounce (at least 1 1/2in). I have many other corals available and can send a list of what I have available upon request. Price on this deal is $650 shipped. Pm with any questions or list requests. This is the only one I have available at this time.
bounce2.jpg

Standard 2 hour DOA applies. You MUST contact me within 2 hours of the first delivery attempt, with pictures of the dead or damaged coral in the sealed container, I will either refund the cost of the frag or send replacement. In the event that UPS decides to wait an extra day to deliver the frags and the package is a total loss, I will replace the pack. However, since it is no fault of my own, I will expect the buyer to cover shipping and materials ($60). I offer healthy, pest free corals. Please see my reviews for selling history and buyer experience.
Still available?
mill take it

Reeffun

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
bounce2.jpg

U still have any frag of this

Mastering the art of locking and unlocking water pathways: What type of valves do you have on your aquarium plumbing?

• Ball valves.

Votes: 76 51.4%
  • Gate valves.

Votes: 76 51.4%
  • Check valves.

Votes: 37 25.0%
  • None.

Votes: 32 21.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 9 6.1%
Back