An additive and system made in Japan trendy now

Reef_Obsessed

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Addition of Br was not completely clear to fluorescence protein of the coral, but had you tell the document site to
be effective from an overseas acquaintance. The place that gave Br for six months, metallic fluorescence protein
seemed to increase. In iodine, fluorine, the halogen of bromine, Br (bromine) is used above all on making coenosarc
with an ingredient becoming basic forming coenosarc though a photosynthesis enzyme is composed.

Method (sodium 2,75 which DIY) dissolved in 100 ml of public pure water bromide) to let you add Br
I prepare for a gram. I seem to be able to supplement the thing that I used when I give one drop (0.03 ml) daily
at 100 liters.

In addition, because I let originally I add it, and BEPIN coral boost Br (bromine), I do not need the addition, but
let you add strong molybdenum of the atom emission spectrum, tungsten, chrome, cobalt in metal ions particularly
(OG-1) because it is said that there is not an effect only with conventional Br (bromine) to OG coral for some reason.
These heavy metal minerals (w.co, cr, mo) seem to be the ingredients which are effective for B shrimp and pre-co-
final dyeing. (OG-1 is tested in the field)[/QUOTE
You're very kind. I turned into BEPINSAGO from ZEOVIT
hello Mr. Yamasaki, that is a beautiful tank. I live in Japan and was wondering where you get that tank 120x60x60? I can only find the Kotobuki 120x45x45 on Rakuten global. Is there a website where I can find tanks for sale?

Thanks,

Greg

OP
OP
JUNICHI YAMASAKI

JUNICHI YAMASAKI

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Junichi.
Love the tanks. Amazing! Absolutely brilliant. You have made a great system to color and grow coral. Obviously very knowledgeable.

Question 1
How did you find out the soil bacteria f1 works in the tank?

Question 2
Is the soil bacteria used at startup? Or dosed continually?

Suggestion.
Start selling to America please. Keep working hard.

Doumo arigatou gozaimasu
Junichi.
Love the tanks. Amazing! Absolutely brilliant. You have made a great system to color and grow coral. Obviously very knowledgeable.

Question 1
How did you find out the soil bacteria f1 works in the tank?

Question 2
Is the soil bacteria used at startup? Or dosed continually?

Suggestion.
Start selling to America please. Keep working hard.

Doumo arigatou gozaimasu
Thank you! I want to sell it in the USA. But liquid is difficult with EMS.
Please introduce American companies.
Soil bacteria F1 is anaerobic bacteria and used for fields in Japan. Use and best for leaf tank!

OP
OP
JUNICHI YAMASAKI

JUNICHI YAMASAKI

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It looks great... translation should be easier,... I’m curious about the pic with the fish in a tank that should be in a system of maybe 4-5x the size that they are in.... etc...
Fish is big. Mauritius jewelry fish.
I am sorry for the translation.

ramona

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just finished reading, breathtaking pictures;

Could you describe please your daily maintenance routine?

ramona

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
In your blog 2018/5/31 you wrote: "Umifukurou does not eat curry at all. Since live rock was added, since Curly was increased an extra amount, I withdrew sand and kill Curly." can you explain please.

OP
OP
JUNICHI YAMASAKI

JUNICHI YAMASAKI

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just finished reading, breathtaking pictures;

Could you describe please your daily maintenance routine?
Change water once a week. 18L with bottom sand hose
Add additives. (BEPIN-SAGO in Japan)
Light (black box + filter) 10 hours
Instant Ocean Salt

OP
OP
JUNICHI YAMASAKI

JUNICHI YAMASAKI

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
In your blog 2018/5/31 you wrote: "Umifukurou does not eat curry at all. Since live rock was added, since Curly was increased an extra amount, I withdrew sand and kill Curly." can you explain please.
I did not eat even if I put Pleurobranchaea maculata because small sea anemones (aiptasia) increased

ramona

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
9cb91daa-s.jpg

c9641a83-s.jpg

94c88bd9-s.jpg

f97cf7e4-s.jpg

3072f384-s.jpg

3c53e540-s.jpg

d2c3c28a-s.jpg

80906496-s.jpg

d7a157b2-s.jpg

f474fae4-s.jpg

I connect an air hose. I stop it with a screw by the type of wall hangings. When when one pushes
a button lightly, push one at 1 ml deeply; 2 ml. There are no both electricity and battery. There is
no container necessary for an electric dough thing, too.

I open the cover of a silver top and supplement an additive, but come off when I lift it on the top.
The circle washing is simple, too. It is pleasant to push it

c36de0e4-s.jpg

I say oxidation-reduction potential, and ORP is the thing which expressed a difference of quantity
of the power to let you oxidize and the quantity of the power to let you return it in a potential difference.
If a value is low adversely, in a meaning to have many oxidants if a price of ORP is high, a reduction
body is that there is many it. It is not a meaning to be mean that I say that it is the oxidation, and is
old. It seems to be wrong.

The ORP monitor and the controller were used for output adjustment of the ozone until now, but bacteria
become the aim that used oxygen by being able to measure a quantity of oxygen. In other words it is reason
to know quantity of bacteria in itself. Because I use oxygen in large quantities when bacteria multiply, ORP
is a diagram falling down.

When I increase the living bodies including the fish, and the living body dies, organic matter increases,
and bacteria propagate, and the value of ORP falls necessarily. Because ORP was the thing which did
not fluctuate other than it so much even if I did not measure it, it was not originally necessary to measure
it expressly. So the ORP meter is not necessary for Berlin system.

ZEOVIT is a system letting the popular BP system gives carbon source and organic matter system food
(amino acid, protein, fatty acid) and reduces nourishment salt and make coral polyp food now. But,
appropriate quantity was difficult because move-formed difficult algae occurred when nourishment
salt appeared if I ran out of grasp , and coral did brown, and quantity of addition put it too much because
I could not see bacteria by the naked eye. If it knows a price of ORP, adjustment of the quantity of addition
becomes easy.

When 280 - 400mv is the tolerance level, and the values of ORP are less than 200mv, and the coral is easy
to do brown, and there is 400mv, sterilizing property (O3) is too strong, and, as for the color, the new coral
becomes easy to melt though I do it. Because 350mv is an ideal, and a hydrogen ion rises in the morning,
the numerical value rises.

By the way, the tap water nominates ORP for 500mv because I ozonate it not to let you breed in various
germs. Because I fall out, as for the ozone (O3), don't worry in tap water in itself.

Hi Junichi, can you please detail how do you use the soap dispensers? how much solution one holds? how do you prepare the solutions? How do you drip it in the tank? Thank you

s2nhle

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
+1 Very interested to know.
Hi Junichi, can you please detail how do you use the soap dispensers? how much solution one holds? how do you prepare the solutions? How do you drip it in the tank? Thank you

Greenstreet.1

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I believe this is what he was explaining here.

I connect an air hose. I stop it with a screw by the type of wall hangings. When when one pushes
a button lightly, push one at 1 ml deeply; 2 ml. There are no both electricity and battery. There is
no container necessary for an electric dough thing, too.

I open the cover of a silver top and supplement an additive, but come off when I lift it on the top.
The circle washing is simple, too. It is pleasant to push it

ramona

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
"I stop it with a screw by the type of wall hangings." This is the part I cannot picture how it works.
Then one dispenser has calcium+, the other one has KH+; how are these solutions made to meet the tank needs (I think the tank is 36" X 18" X18"); how often a day one has to push to deliver the 2ml X?
Thank you Greenstreet for your input.

Greenstreet.1

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I think he’s saying he use the screw to hang the brackets on the wall.
He said one light push gives him 1ml and a heavy push gives him 2ml I’m guessing he dose manually every day.
By the looks of it he mixes up a big bottle of cal and alk and just fill the dispensers as need.

Hope I got all the right[emoji23].

ramona

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So, the soap dispensers deliver the 2-part additives, now it makes sense. Sorry, I can't hide I'm a newbie!
The air tube ("hose") doesn't go all the way in the container, I guess. Is it siliconed to the little hole? Pushing hard (for example) 5 times delivers 10 ml? Am I understanding right?

Greenstreet.1

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So, the soap dispensers deliver the 2-part additives, now it makes sense. Sorry, I can't hide I'm a newbie!
The air tube ("hose") doesn't go all the way in the container, I guess. Is it siliconed to the little hole? Pushing hard (for example) 5 times delivers 10 ml? Am I understanding right?

The air tube looks like it’s on a nipple that the dispenser has. Yes I’m assuming by what he said that 5x would give you 10 ml.

ramona

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey Junichi, where are you? I love your tanks and I am intrigued by your method. Can you give us some updates?

Back