JUNICHI YAMASAKI

JUNICHI YAMASAKI

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
b6e9e2fd.jpg

Blog image when I purchased it in "exotic Africa"
with a strawberry of April 28, 2015. It is ten months ago from ↑ now.
http://blog.livedoor.jp/miniminigtr34/archives/44498541.html
afba9027.jpg

It is a blog image of December 7, 2015. ↑ is the feeling that slightly grew up even if I
purchase it and pass for seven months

There is no state that a growing point in particular increased to. I gave nickel-chloride
and changed suddenly.

7a22b122-s.jpg

It is the present on March 2, 2016. I gave nickel chloride, and growing points increased
dramatically in three months.
http://blog.livedoor.jp/miniminigtr34/archives/47985554.html

OP
OP
JUNICHI YAMASAKI

JUNICHI YAMASAKI

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

60b4f739-s.jpg

10e9c2f4-s.jpg

a76bde33-s.jpg

c8d7aa72-s.jpg

ca8d0131-s.jpg

309e38e6-s.jpg

0df0dfd2-s.jpg

"The nourishment salt of feces becomes the nourishment source of the coral when I
let a lot of fish swim, and a color of the coral thickens like an overseas beautiful leaf tank"

と false report seems to be scattered, but is right

When "they let a lot of fish swim and give a lot a fish a live bait (the freezing), it is done a
feeding to coral, and an amino acid, a fatty acid, protein, carbohydrates, vitamins become
strongly colored by the coral because coenosarc (pigment protein) is brought up"

. Do you not look at the scene that gives a live bait to a fish when I watch the animation
of the overseas leaf tank well? lunar of this hard beautiful water tank is used with frozen bait
in Maine, too. A lot of users of the frozen bait go out in R2R and Hong Kong and use dry food.

The ingredient of the excrement of the fish is nitrogen, phosphoric acid, Cali. Because they
increase, a zooxanthella of the coral grows up and becomes brown. Of course the overseas
one carries out hypoalimentation salt environment thoroughly with large biopellet and vodka.
Because I produce hydrogen sulfide, the long-term dosage of the vodka thins bottom sand and
takes measures. In addition, bacteria cause obligate を by the use of vodka alone, but prevent
it by giving a live bait (the freezing). Because a water tank is huge, both the carbon source and
the bait have many handicrafts.

There was the time when I gave frozen bait (oyster) to bait of the coral until four years ago. I
became shameless, and a polyp became strongly colored, but was not able to continue a live
bait (the freezing) without putting out nourishment salt with the commercial carbon source
in those days. I wrote the state with blog well in those days.

In other words I should be able to serve it by the addition of an amino acid and vitamins without
using the feces of the fish if I thicken a color of the coral enough. Of course I will not inhibit
discoloration and growth of the coral theoretically even if I let the feces (nourishment salt) of
the fish swim several if I can deny it with a carbon source.

Only of the nourishment salt increases when I put a lot of fish in a coral water tank in
the country because artificial feed (dry pellet) is Maine. Domestic original Berlin-like BP system
would be completed by strengthening illumination to hold the zooxanthella in check. I lay out
coral properly and seem to correct a wavelength later at a spot.

"Why does coral grow up only with a tool for main light neatly to let a lot of fish swim abroad?" 」

Of yesterday sequel to; is similar, but is because give a fish "live bait" (the freezing). Even an overseas
system not to use the additive of the amino
acid for often gives a live bait (the freezing) to a fish, and it is similar to the addition of an amino acid
and vitamins. In other words when an amino acid and the vitamins of reefing jacket BEPIN
coral giving a live bait (the freezing) are not necessary for the fish of the coral water tank every day; a
thing. Because that is a substitute for live bait.

Because you photographed the coral of 120 water tanks today, please identify the expansion of th
e meristematic ring as upsizing of the polyp. It is illumination only for T5, but SPEED is a reason to do
. When I check a category of LUX in R2R and look, it is said that 400-570 is an appropriate amount, but
the reaction of the looks meter blunts, and who low-level, watches here must be the contents of the
contribution, and the blue pipe will know a lot.
By the way, exchange T5 pipe of ATI with 570 newly, and is the 20cm illumination that separated from t
he surface of the water; further illumination (is said that Lux) is not necessary.)

The central part where currents are well than the upper surface of the water as far as they watch a leaf
tank of my home tends to be fast-growing. Because I strongly hit the middle section with a current as
well as the upper part, am I the result? I think the cedar to be able to confirm that this side
(the neighborhood of middle section) grows up from the back (the surface of the water is near) by an
animation. It seems to be the same, and it does SPEED from the part which a polyp extends regardless
of illumination abroad.

How is it to say? I brought up SPS only by meta stomach many lights + large quantities water change
for by the conventional Japanese style Berlin system. There is not it, and the addition including a carbon
source and the amino acid removes nitric only by water change for, and phosphorus is a style handling
with a phosphate adsorbent. I exchanged water in large quantities so that it was basic to reduce a fish,
and fish increased. So there were many reefing jackets which several hundred liters a week used the
artificial sea water for in those days.

The Japanese style Berlin system matched the coral of the shorefish that had high ability for environmental
adaptation, but BP systems mainstream abroad increased to the Aussie who was severe in the quality of the
water and the coral from Fiji without being correct. The BP system features that I can balance SPS with a fish
without a great sound alternate.

The coral needs metal mineral (CA, MG,Fe) and organic matter (amino acid, protein, fatty acid, carbohydrates)
of the quality of the water in addition to illumination (400 - 570lux) and a wavelength (390-500nm) of the
light. In other words I can supplement illumination of the light and some deficit of the wavelength in metal
mineral and organic matter of the quality of the water and if a polyp meal does it (meristematic expansion),
I do SPEED Even if illumination is weak a little and do not influence final dyeing.

I think that light is too strong in the Japanese style-style to attach a spot as well as a tool for main light, and
to keep by a wavelength and does not make it polyp food like foreign countries. It blooms in the daytime in th
e night when I close a polyp, and illumination disappears.
Because I can supplement it by a wavelength in the day even if a polyp does not bloom in the day, there will
not be final dyeing and the problem of the growth.

A system of the material is different from foreign countries in the country. The cedar grows towards a tool for
light when I keep it by light, and the table opens aside to take light. I will be suitable for the layout to set table
coral on the front because I do not extend to a gap and the dark place to change, and to do in the cedar forest in the rear.
I think that the breeding method to rely on is suitable for energy of the quality of the water when I bring it up
at random like foreign countries. Because it is said a polyp meal to the coenosarc which light is not very much (2016-1-6).

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Very nice!

OP
OP
JUNICHI YAMASAKI

JUNICHI YAMASAKI

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
2c487e86-s.jpg

I am entrusting you with low alkali form Porto land cement (mon harpoon combination) stiffened immediately in sodium
oxide Na2O and oxidation potassium K2O for aqua now. I had used instant cement sold in a home center in the past, but
because PH went 13, bad omission was necessary and took time.

Because calcium hydroxide becomes base, as for the cement for aqua, PH becomes 9-10. Still it may be said that it is very
than normal instant cement (Porto land cement) low. It is dangerous that consumption uses even cement for aqua by a problem
in large quantities, and PH only becomes higher if I outrun lye with medicine and do not do it. In addition, as for it becoming
the cause that the charcoal oxidation is generated for it, and KH falls down.

As for the cement, the use pH has a bond of calcium hydroxide by all means. It will be pointed the product how it is the
result in it to let the surface of the cement become carbonic acid. Conversely I substitute for the calcium reactor for a while
(until I become carbonic acid) when I use the cement for a layout.

644b11fa-s.jpg

56624cf9-s.jpg

b1d0a00d-s.jpg

9fce7006-s.jpg

e47f55c3.jpg

I pierced live lock and death Locke with an electric drill and stabbed it with an acrylic stick and
fixed it and I buried it in the joint of the rock with cement and completed a layout. Originally it was
death Locke, but years pass and, in the case of me, become a live lock.

I put an acrylic stick of the transparence that the point makes a hole in the rock of the layout with
an electric drill beforehand and can put coral. I use cement of approximately approximately 3 kilos
(one cup of washbowl) in the layout of the image, but it will be necessary to pile a lot cement on the
floor to prevent it from falling down.

6c02bf82-s.jpg

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
2c487e86-s.jpg

I am entrusting you with low alkali form Porto land cement (mon harpoon combination) stiffened immediately in sodium
oxide Na2O and oxidation potassium K2O for aqua now. I had used instant cement sold in a home center in the past, but
because PH went 13, bad omission was necessary and took time.

Because calcium hydroxide becomes base, as for the cement for aqua, PH becomes 9-10. Still it may be said that it is very
than normal instant cement (Porto land cement) low. It is dangerous that consumption uses even cement for aqua by a problem
in large quantities, and PH only becomes higher if I outrun lye with medicine and do not do it. In addition, as for it becoming
the cause that the charcoal oxidation is generated for it, and KH falls down.

As for the cement, the use pH has a bond of calcium hydroxide by all means. It will be pointed the product how it is the
result in it to let the surface of the cement become carbonic acid. Conversely I substitute for the calcium reactor for a while
(until I become carbonic acid) when I use the cement for a layout.

644b11fa-s.jpg

56624cf9-s.jpg

b1d0a00d-s.jpg

9fce7006-s.jpg

e47f55c3.jpg

I pierced live lock and death Locke with an electric drill and stabbed it with an acrylic stick and
fixed it and I buried it in the joint of the rock with cement and completed a layout. Originally it was
death Locke, but years pass and, in the case of me, become a live lock.

I put an acrylic stick of the transparence that the point makes a hole in the rock of the layout with
an electric drill beforehand and can put coral. I use cement of approximately approximately 3 kilos
(one cup of washbowl) in the layout of the image, but it will be necessary to pile a lot cement on the
floor to prevent it from falling down.

6c02bf82-s.jpg

That is really cool! Thanks for sharing!

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Made up an image for FB.

Untitled-3.jpg

OP
OP
JUNICHI YAMASAKI

JUNICHI YAMASAKI

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
ef8204d1-s.jpg

08585971-s.jpg

1cac0b60-s.jpg

Sense of quality is given when I paint it with can spray of the lacquer, and moss is not outstanding,
besides. I can secure space to put coral when I drill a hole and place an acrylic stick. It is OK to just
attach an acrylic stick with cement! which I attach the floor of the stand, and becomes stable
39a970ab-s.jpg

d5fc0625-s.jpg

The safety to the living body is comfirmed. The aqua cement would like less than 1.5 kilos for
quantity of water of 100L. When it is 8.0 because PH of the aqua cement is 9.0, I rise to around
8.2. Because I exceed artificial sea water 8.6 from 8.4 to a new water tank when I pour it, I need
work without lye. When the living body is because it hardly rises when there is an oxidation
material in a water tank, a doh is OK boom. But the calcium density rises a little, but is it just
right for coral? This product is not over the harshness of the mud (bubble) like the cement
(PH13 - 14) of the home center. Because it is low alkaline, the hand does not get rough.
(because there is individual difference, I attach gloves)
http://lineblog.me/minimini/

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Great job!

Wilsoni

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm greatly inspired by your superb reef keeping skills. I'm struggling to fully understand the Zeo method but I'm quite intrigued to learn more about it and hopefully attempt to run a small scale, experimental Zeo system myself.

Do you offer any seminars? (;

OP
OP
JUNICHI YAMASAKI

JUNICHI YAMASAKI

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm greatly inspired by your superb reef keeping skills. I'm struggling to fully understand the Zeo method but I'm quite intrigued to learn more about it and hopefully attempt to run a small scale, experimental Zeo system myself.

Do you offer any seminars? (;
Because I use the zeolite, I resemble ZEOVIT. ZEOVIT for Japan.
An amino acid does not starve to death with a dark color in Maine, and BEPIN is only fast-growing.

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 140 88.1%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 9 5.7%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 7 4.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 1.9%
Back