An additive and system made in Japan trendy now

JUNICHI YAMASAKI

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
ff2620a9-s.jpg

The additive BEPPIN SANGO which is used a lot in Japan.
120X60X60 water tank.

6e1d41a0-s.jpg

Fluorescence protein, pigment protein, growth of the coenosarc, all of coming out of
the polyp are good only with a tool for three (120, 90, 75) all Maine lights of my leaf
tank (T5, T5, LED).
ab4748ed-s.jpg

I can keep an Australian strawberry only in T5

3070fb80-s.jpg

I can keep an Australian blueberry only in T5
8f0e913e-s.jpg

6634d82b-s.jpg

35ed101b-s.jpg

I already went for half a year, but let the coming out of the strawberry bloom with
attention ٩(๑❛ᴗ❛๑)۶ amino acid and vitamins. (' ▽ `) where it is possible for final
dyeing to be good, and to absorb the metal mineral (ion) by doing so it

cd71f72a-s.jpg

It is a coral water tank of 90X45X45. I make ZENI-NAIYO system (Japan) to two water
tanks and it is intermittent and gushes out of a base. I bury a sponge in bottom sand and
make aversion bacteria.
b9910a99-s.jpg

60dd2bc8.jpg

I produce the rock of the imitation by oneself with FRP.
7c7fb413.jpg

1f23b153-s.jpg

fd137878-s.jpg

The parameter lists it below as of quantity of addition total quantity of water 500L
October, 2015 of my home BEPPINSANGO..

When brown and a green film put it on 2 ml of glass surface thinly every day, BEPPN
orange (amino acid) stops. Superabundant.

I give BEPPN yellow (vitamins) with 2 ml of amino acids every day. I carry an amino
acid to the body.

BEPPN Green (iron + zinc + magnesium) thickens a color of 1-2 ml of coral every day.
I convert phosphorus into phosphorus iron oxide and put it out.

When BEPPN white (potassium + iodine) uses 1-2 ml of carbon sources every day, I give
potassium and raise immunity with iodine.

No makeup (hydrogen donor) reduces 1-2 ml of nourishment salt every day. There is
the aim that obligate を of the creature prevents by changing an ingredient of it with
culture fluid same as soil bacteria regularly.

On every soil bacteria 2nd, I carry out a full activity with 2 ml of skimmers and turn
into higher-grade performance. Transparency improves, and nourishment salt decreases
by the activity of aversion bacteria. It is effective for a water tank setup.

It is 2-3 times of 2-3 ml in OG-1 in a week

200 grams of montmorillonite 1.2 kilos (I change it for every two months) rare metals
(I change it for every two months)

The bait of the fish is three times with a daily small quantity
27be9c70-s.jpg

Additives called Japanese BEPPIN SANGO are popular now.
d7821657.jpg

OP
OP
JUNICHI YAMASAKI

JUNICHI YAMASAKI

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
35702bbf-s.jpg

I use zeolite produced in Japan. I change knight (zeolite) for a mon harpoon in 2-3 months.
The mon harpoon is used in various fields. I changed the rare metal at the same time.
The mon harpoon originally has work to make the quality of the water better (ammonia adsorption)
unless I control a zooxanthella. Transparency will be fried remarkably when
I change it. The rare metal (V) has an effect of the different final dyeing that is metal ions (a magnet has it).
A rare metal is good, and the zooxanthellae seem to decrease in the safety, too. In addition, aluminum (AL)
detects it after the exchange of the mon harpoon, but becomes extinct when I exchange water.

OP
OP
JUNICHI YAMASAKI

JUNICHI YAMASAKI

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
3ae425e8.jpg

Japan is talked about about the wavelength, but the triton examination of water is the feeling
that only some high-end users are utilized. I think that I want you to use it more. A forum of
overseas R2R has the category about the quality of the water + parameter and is particular
about the quality of the water from the contents or knows it.

In the first place there is not the saying that I do not do it because the quality of the water is
trouble of measuring it in foreigners doing elkhorn coral breeding.In fact a parameter is listed
in a contribution by all means.

Addition of Br was not completely clear to fluorescence protein of the coral, but had you tell
the document site to be effective from an overseas acquaintance. The place that gave Br for
six months, metallic fluorescence protein seemed to increase. In iodine, fluorine, the halogen
of bromine, Br (bromine) is used above all on making coenosarc with an ingredient becoming
basic forming coenosarc though a photosynthesis enzyme is composed.

Method (sodium 2,75 which DIY) dissolved in 100 ml of public されでは pure water bromide)
to let you add Br I prepare for a gram. I seem to be able to supplement the thing that I used
when I give one drop (0.03 ml) daily at 100 liters.

In addition, because I let originally I add it, and べっぴん coral boost Br (bromine), I do not
need the addition, but let you add strong molybdenum of the atom emission spectrum, tungsten,
chrome, cobalt in metal ions particularly (OG-1) because it is said that there is not an effect only
with conventional Br (bromine) to OG coral for some reason. These heavy metal minerals
(w.co, cr, mo) seem to be the ingredients which are effective for B shrimp and pre-co-
1d5ca26f-s.jpg
final dyeing. (OG-1 is tested in the field)
07db2f96.png

b166b369.png

OP
OP
JUNICHI YAMASAKI

JUNICHI YAMASAKI

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I check it with the Internet and an aqua magazine when I begin elkhorn coral breeding, and there might be the thing that I demanded advice from the staff of the aqua shop. So would a coral water tank to be satisfied with be done?

I whiten when it passes for a while even if I buy coral or become tea イシ. I make an advice street and cannot keep it well.
Though the additive which I bought bought a trendy DC skimmer using, I cannot keep the expensive light ingredient why.
I obtain the information every day and should choose the good coral which is in a state. Do I not have a sense?

"Are you not going to perform final dyeing of coral?" 」

The coral does a color naturally if I enter the growth mode because I have a property to develop beautifully in a process to grow up. It will be necessary that it is a point to let you do growth before final dyeing and fixes the parameter, and to give you appropriate light. I linked with figure = final dyeing that coral took root and was prolonged steadily, and seemingly did you let, in fact, a zooxanthella was only burnt even if I seemed to do final dyeing, and coral weaken adversely by the addition of the dosage and assistance to additive light? So tea CORL (become brown )→ pastel (beauty )→ whitening (death from hunger).)

Two elements which become the pivot to make use of coral in (growth). It is light (photosynthesis) and a feeding (amino acid, protein, carbohydrates, fatty acid). There is an addition system giving both of the bait Berlin system and light to breed only with a tool for light in a good balance. You should choose this for preference. Because I do not deny the Berlin system which is an iron plate. It was only difficult to keep it only by a wavelength and water change for for me.
One mere as for my having succeeded

Only as for the fact to be called an addition system giving both light and bait in a good balance.

reefwiser

LMAS
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Is BEPPIN SANGO use with Zeovit in your aquarium?
べっぴんサンゴは、あなたの水槽にZeovitで使用されていますか?

OP
OP
JUNICHI YAMASAKI

JUNICHI YAMASAKI

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Is BEPPIN SANGO use with Zeovit in your aquarium?
べっぴんサンゴは、あなたの水槽にZeovitで使用されていますか?
BEPIN-SANGO uses zeolite.
I do not use ZEOVIT.

BEPIN-SANGOno zeolite is montmorillonite montmorillonite (Na,Ca)0.33(Al,Mg)2Si4O10(OH)2, nH2O.

http://blog.livedoor.jp/miniminigtr34/search/モンモリロナイト?p=2

The parameter lists it below as of quantity of addition total quantity of water 500L July, 2015 of my home のBEPIN coral.

When brown and a green film put it on 1 ml of glass surface thinly every day, BEPIN orange (amino acid) stops. Superabundant.

I give BEPIN yellow (vitamins) with 1 ml of amino acid every day. I carry an amino acid to the body.

BEPIN Green (iron + zinc + magnesium) thickens a color of 1 ml of coral every day. I convert phosphorus into phosphorus iron oxide and put it out.

When BEPIN white (potassium + iodine) uses 1 ml of carbon source every day, I give potassium and raise immunity with iodine.

No makeup (hydrogen donor) reduces 0.5-1 ml of nourishment salt every day. There is the aim that obligate of the creature prevents by changing an ingredient of it with culture fluid same as soil bacteria regularly.

On every soil bacteria 2nd, I carry out a full activity with 1 ml of skimmer and turn into higher-grade performance. Transparency improves, and nourishment salt decreases by the activity of aversion bacteria. It is effective for a water tank setup.

100 grams of montmorillonite 0.7 kilos (I change it for every two months) rare metals (I change it for every two months)

OP
OP
JUNICHI YAMASAKI

JUNICHI YAMASAKI

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I check it with the Internet and an aqua magazine when I begin elkhorn coral breeding, and there might be the thing that I demanded advice from the staff of the aqua shop. So would a coral water tank to be satisfied with be done?

I whiten when it passes for a while even if I buy coral or become tea coral. I make an advice street and cannot keep it well.
Though the additive which I bought bought a trendy DC skimmer using, I cannot keep the expensive light ingredient why.
I obtain the information every day and should choose the good coral which is in a state. Do I not have a sense?

"Are you not going to perform final dyeing of coral?" 」

The coral does a color naturally if I enter the growth mode because I have a property to develop beautifully in a process to grow up. It will be necessary that it is a point to let you do growth before final dyeing and fixes the parameter, and to give you appropriate light. I linked with figure = final dyeing that coral took root and was prolonged steadily, and seemingly did you let, in fact, a zooxanthella was only burnt even if I seemed to do final dyeing, and coral weaken adversely by the addition of the dosage and assistance to additive light? So tea CORL (become brown )→ pastel (beauty )→ whitening (death from hunger).)

Two elements which become the pivot to make use of coral in (growth). It is light (photosynthesis) and a feeding (amino acid, protein, carbohydrates, fatty acid). There is an addition system giving both of the bait Berlin system and light to breed only with a tool for light in a good balance. You should choose this for preference. Because I do not deny the Berlin system which is an iron plate. It was only difficult to keep it only by a wavelength and water change for for me.
One mere as for my having succeeded

Only as for the fact to be called an addition system giving both light and bait in a good balance.

OP
OP
JUNICHI YAMASAKI

JUNICHI YAMASAKI

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Addition of Br was not completely clear to fluorescence protein of the coral, but had you tell the document site to
be effective from an overseas acquaintance. The place that gave Br for six months, metallic fluorescence protein
seemed to increase. In iodine, fluorine, the halogen of bromine, Br (bromine) is used above all on making coenosarc
with an ingredient becoming basic forming coenosarc though a photosynthesis enzyme is composed.

Method (sodium 2,75 which DIY) dissolved in 100 ml of public pure water bromide) to let you add Br
I prepare for a gram. I seem to be able to supplement the thing that I used when I give one drop (0.03 ml) daily
at 100 liters.

In addition, because I let originally I add it, and BEPIN coral boost Br (bromine), I do not need the addition, but
let you add strong molybdenum of the atom emission spectrum, tungsten, chrome, cobalt in metal ions particularly
(OG-1) because it is said that there is not an effect only with conventional Br (bromine) to OG coral for some reason.
These heavy metal minerals (w.co, cr, mo) seem to be the ingredients which are effective for B shrimp and pre-co-
final dyeing. (OG-1 is tested in the field)

OP
OP
JUNICHI YAMASAKI

JUNICHI YAMASAKI

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
7d08ebda-s.jpg
d7635067-s.jpg

It is an image of August 22, but is the flag of the OG strawberry which I purchased in exotic
Africa. Cyan appears well,; but pink (tea?) But, it was thin.

22e04af4-s.jpg

1bfaa324.jpg

It is the OG strawberry which I photographed today of October 29. I unite an addition
start of OG-1. Please compare it with a color of neighboring coral so that there is not
doubt of the image processing. Cyan もね. We have a picture and movie of the final
dyeing middle on September 9.

Seemingly it seems that pink increases to a strawberry now. The rare metal (vanadium)
seems to have work to thicken pink. (the blue seems to become clean, too)

Because pink thickened without losing cyan; of the final dyeing will be succeeded. In the
case of my home, a color is half fried the above in this way. But, naturally there is the
whitening coral. I only think that I can keep it well in comparison with the past (I will
compare it to see a past article of our blog) for this one year.

http://blog.livedoor.jp/miniminigtr34/

brandon429

why did you put a reef in that
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Some nice shots above

those additives seem similar to the Pohls and similar ones other systems use I bet they can alter the coloration in certain ways. In my tank I have some lightening of color in a few specimens that are in a very bright spot and I often wonder if dosing potassium or other items might help

Last edited:
OP
OP
JUNICHI YAMASAKI

JUNICHI YAMASAKI

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Some nice shots above

those additives seem similar to the Pohls and similar ones other systems use I bet they can alter the coloration in certain ways. In my tank I have
some lightening of color in a few specimens that are in a very bright spot and I often wonder if dosing potassium or other items might help
What are the contents of Pohls? Vanadium, cobalt, chrome, tungsten, molybdenum are treasure houses of spectroscopyspectrum not potassium.

http://blog.livedoor.jp/miniminigtr34/archives/46548620.html

brandon429

why did you put a reef in that
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Not sure lol I had just noticed these two are color altering systems associated with pastel acros, Google the zeovit system to see comparisons

I can't even find sps that nice lol so I've never tried any of them

OP
OP
JUNICHI YAMASAKI

JUNICHI YAMASAKI

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Not sure lol I had just noticed these two are color altering systems associated with pastel acros, Google the zeovit system to see comparisons

I can't even find sps that nice lol so I've never tried any of them
I think that the one that thought is the same as ZEOVIT. The additive that BEPINSANGO makes the dark coral of the strong comb color with an amino acid

OP
OP
JUNICHI YAMASAKI

JUNICHI YAMASAKI

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
896af7eb-s.jpg

I enjoyed a leaf tank in ZEOVIT until several years ago. There seems to be a person from
aqua industry misunderstanding, but it is a hobby to enjoy care, and the leaf tank is not
business between hands.

In other words it is one of the pleasure I put an additive, and to take care. Bait of the fish!
The work of of the reactor is the same, too. There is the going person to draw natural
seawater with a car if the person putting an additive every day is necessary. There is the
person kept only in great sound alternates without using the additive entirely. Because
our blog is the place that talks about the BP system which is an additive group in that,
please understand that there are not other systems and reciprocality. Otherwise because
I have trouble about the discrepancy of the opinion.

de8653a4-s.jpg

When ZEOIVIT gets an art, it is easy, and it is how many and can make the water tank
of the coral field in the same way.
The basic base of the final dyeing is iron, zinc, copper, V, molybdenum, iodine, potassium,
chrome, cobalt, tungsten, bromine, copper, adjustment of overspecifications of barium.

0936d5ac-s.jpg

If coral uses the additive, a color is fried. If the car takes boost, it is the same as risks to
perform a blow increasing, and risks to do whitening (death from hunger) increase
though it becomes fast.

db8fcf38-s.jpg

ZEOVIT water tank of my home was introduced by the leaf builder.

http://reefbuilders.com/2012/08/14/miniminis-zeovit-tank-japan/
a049b76a-s.jpg

cd106817-s.jpg

45eeb453-s.jpg

288a7f39-s.jpg

e47f4162-s.jpg

81d485d3-s.jpg

I drop ORP with a zooxanthella. In ORP, ZEOVIT puts a zooxanthella in and out by
ZEOLIT (I coordinate SPEED with quantity) and ORP control for 350mv. Because I
starve to death when I lengthen a pastel state, I am careful. So the final dyeing that is
temporary at the time of photography is possible.
96070072-s.jpg

If the control of the zooxanthella, control of the organic dosage including the amino acid,
control of denitrifying it of the nourishment salt become the pivot of ZOVIT and use T5,
in the case of ZEOVIT, it is OK in through about a wavelength.

OP
OP
JUNICHI YAMASAKI

JUNICHI YAMASAKI

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
04b4f421-s.jpg

1e93a6a6-s.jpg

If the control of the zooxanthella, control of the organic dosage including the amino acid,
control of denitrifying it of the nourishment salt become the pivot of ZEOVIT and use
T5, in the case of ZEOVIT, it is OK in through about a wavelength.

02480cad.jpg

e6c791b9.jpg

It is the sense that is near to the play to let you make final dyeing with an additive, and
motivation is fried.

a85387f1.jpg

eb58747d-s.jpg

e2e61ecf-s.jpg

The BEPINSANGO coral is the favorite problem that is a reverse direction between
ZEOVIT (at a dark coral field).

The coral of a dark color feels the Japanese in preference!

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Beautiful reef! WOW! Do you have any larger images?

shred5

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Very nice. I always enjoy reading about tank in other countries and how people set up and maintain then.

In that last picture what kind of skimmer is that? Looks to have some odd dc pump I have never seen before....

Caring for your picky eaters: What do you feed your finicky fish?

• Live foods

Votes: 18 29.5%
  • Frozen meaty foods

Votes: 51 83.6%
  • Soft pellets

Votes: 10 16.4%
  • Masstick (or comparable)

Votes: 7 11.5%
  • Other

Votes: 3 4.9%
Back