OP
OP
JUNICHI YAMASAKI

JUNICHI YAMASAKI

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Very nice. I always enjoy reading about tank in other countries and how people set up and maintain then.

In that last picture what kind of skimmer is that? Looks to have some odd dc pump I have never seen before....
You're very kind. The last image is two with a DC - pump of JEVAO.
Because a bubble returned, I covered.

OP
OP
JUNICHI YAMASAKI

JUNICHI YAMASAKI

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
ac7c380e.jpg

e5fbc29d.jpg

56dcd3bd-s.jpg

92c59445-s.jpg

e85f7e58.jpg

I made (image), TANK which charmed you two years ago, and the door used the transparent acrylic board of
thickness eyes. Because there was a serious fault in this, I report later. I produced it by the application of the show car.

TANK has a monitor, and the back (blind spot) of the water tank becomes able to look.

The data of the parameter are left for one week. I tell it that trouble occurs to the apparatus with a buzzer.

s2nhle

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wow, that is so beautiful and clean. Thank you for sharing.

OP
OP
JUNICHI YAMASAKI

JUNICHI YAMASAKI

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
9ca5361e-s.jpg

A slightly 11-month restaurant is placed in "Michelin Guide Kyoto, Osaka 2016" by opening
of a store and becomes the topic. Speaking of a sushi craftsman, I say "for grip eight years for"
cooking three years and hang for ten years though I become full-fledged.
In other words the example which super first-class made if it was a waste of time including the
ascetic practices that were non-efficiency and understood even "sense" and "technique" appeared.

Quotation http://www.mag2.com/p/news/121352

3ae425e8.jpg

I think that "sense" and "technique" this apply to coral breeding. But, a policy of the
breeding is divided whether I take these ascetic practices period with "waste", or you
regard it as "pleasure to learn". Because it is assumed that time not to be able to keep
it idly is prolonged loss time and money and precious coral (and the motivation falls
down); for me of representative committee "wide with a hem of the" aqua
(made it when?) I write it this time.

When there is a school called sushi dirt D me in the sushi craftsmen to get a technique
(skill) and can learn in a short term, but is coral breeding

I learn in 1, an aqua shop

I learn in 2, a net

I learn from 3, an aqua friend

I learn from 4, an aqua magazine

I will choose から. As my opinion

I learn in 1, an aqua shop
But the old manager was able to teach the quite original breeding method. But, I was
not able to talk about the thing without grounds because it was contributed to a net
recently. It is to buy it by a mail order in a net and an aqua magazine and the one
which do not have you advise only that you do not change in such a meaning (the
sensitivity is important).
It is necessary to go to an aqua shop because you can tell me for the true intention if you
have you make favor.

I learn in 2, a net
But the information of the net will have to develop power of observation because it is
the world where the truth and a lie mingle.
I cannot accept the catchphrase of the aqua maker by not breeding it by oneself, and
a personal blogger will do it in reference degree basically because individual environment
is different.

I learn from 3, an aqua friend, but think whether there is few me in the opportunity
when friends gather other than a net. But a skill will be the best to improving because
I think that motivation increases, and the advice is possible precisely.

I learn from 4, an aqua magazine, but will be effective about the contents article that I
specialized. The car magazine is the only same, too,; but a sponsor
(advertisement) Because is listed profitably, should look for one using the product; will
be studied.

In addition, it is the blog which was specialized in T5, ZENI-NAIYO system, additive, BP
system as I say it many times, and our blog does not send it towards other systems

76980539-s.jpg

The amount of money of the rare metal 50 g (45-60cm standard water tank use) for 800
yen (tax-excluded) 100 g (is) tax-excluded 60 90 wide ... standard water tanks use 1,500
yen (.) It is too deep-discount, and the sale is a level of the hobbies. 1 g is an aim, but vanadium
is mildly-toxic, and the problem does not seem to be given with the quantity of 1.5 times for 1 liter
either. I would like the purchase of the product from a BEPIN coral sole agent.

□I do pink system, orange system, ice blue vividly. (highlight effect)

□I gradually release vanadium. (I include a vanadium ore)

□The effect is three months.

□1 g is a quota for 1 liter. (1.5 times MAX)

□Please put it in wool BOX or a zeolite reactor. (current required)

□I can use it without washing it, but the which is minded because it may be muddy slightly
white is light, and, please rinse it out with water service.

□I cannot guarantee whitening, a disease, the death of the living body due to this product.

For the training a list (per 100 ml of rare metal 200gRO water)

0.58 mg of 0 energy sodium
0.10 mg of 0 protein calcium
0.57 mg of 0 lipid magnesium
0.16 mg of 0 glucide potassium
48 mg/L of 8.0 μg of vanadium ph level 7.6 hardness

"Green of the coral becomes beautiful when I put an additive of the iron content in a
water
tank". 」

It is the same as excitation of the pigment protein (fluorescence sputum )
which coral has in a spectrum of the illumination changing in various ways, and excitation
of the pigment protein (fluorescence sputum ) changes by the trace element mineral
included in the additive.

"The atom emission spectrum" is the generic name of the spectrum of the electromagnetic
wave to emit when an atom and a numerator change from high excited state of the energy
to a low state, but "is fireworks" if I easily say.
The fireworks perform a reaction (flame reaction) of atmospheric oxygen and catch fire in
each color, and the expression to develop by the kind of the atom is decided to undergo it.

When it is complicated, and the atom emission spectrum adds halogen (chlorine and bromin
e and iodine) to copper, green - blue appears and only hides multiplicity. A solid metal fine
powder and oxidizer vaporize the fireworks for high heat of 3,000 degrees and emit light,
but are complicated in the form called the body pigment change because it is reverse, and
the metal liquid which they ionized enters the body of the coral in the case of a coral water
tank, and a color of the coral is fried as a pigment in the living body and falls so that the color
of the flower is bluer when I let a hydrangea breathe aluminum from a root (the anthocyanin o
f the flower is combined with an aluminum ion and turns pale).

I explain this atomic spectrum using "an element illustrated book".

OP
OP
JUNICHI YAMASAKI

JUNICHI YAMASAKI

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
e31942d7-s.jpg
d7635067-s.jpg

August 30
It is my stock argument, but UV and the wavelength of 420nm only enter the tool for slightly
main light and think that it is enough to the last. I prove it from now on. ٩(๑❛ᴗ❛๑)۶

734fe53e-s.jpg

September 30
I attached the hand to photography to get rid of doubt of the image processing.

ab4748ed-s.jpg

October 18
I really notice that I breed elkhorn coral in a color being hardly fried by the on desk idea.
Total balance (perfect-AQUARIUM) being important, and our blog explaining the days
including ZENI-NAIYO SYSTEM and T5 and soil bacteria therefore.

If a polyp blooms, do not touch the coral anymore!

Move it until you bloom if it does not bloom!

I give up tea corl to bloom, and wait!

5ae6aa56-s.jpg

6ef39d06-s.jpg

November 6
It is photography today. It is suitable unexpectedly and does the dose of the additive,
and the triton examination of water is five deficits, too, but it does not matter. That
the result is not given so as to be concerned even if I make a spectrum of the light of
the sun.

OP
OP
JUNICHI YAMASAKI

JUNICHI YAMASAKI

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Time when the coral was received is the purest! ? A large body becomes so except a case letting you discolor in a shock and
a shop of the transportation. But, it is very difficult, and it isTechnician even by handling of the meta stomach to reproduce
the natural world. Final dyeing thinks that done is comfortable with an additive to a tool for light which is more suitable than
expert technique of the meta stomach many lights + large quantities water change for in the one where is lower than an
intermediate person level (I recommend T5) like me.

Well, because I of the Berlin poorness am a final dyeing result sputum with an additive!

When the coral was in the growth mode before, I wrote that final dyeing was a thing to have. However, the whole coral does a
color when the big Wilde solid is the same and uses the additive as well as a part growing up. Does only the part which I win if
I depend on a wavelength perform Final dyeing?

In the case of T5+ additive, I will do final dyeing to the big coral of the beautiful polyp which it becomes solid, and is thick that it
was said that it is better about two-tone color and Usu Eda including the sedge. In other words it is selective breeding. Because
I perform the final dyeing of the flower with the additive of the ingredient like metal ions of the coral.

I think that one using the additive can understand it, but, as for the coral that a polyp did upsizing (I become polyp food and
bloom for 24 hours), a color is fried generally. For example, the right side where it blooms if only the right blooms, and the
left does not bloom enters the growth mode.

Therefore does it discolor when I stop an additive? Then what happens when you make small appetite life from tomorrow?
Stomach becomes small. When the coral is the same, and amino acids decrease, a polyp gets sterile.
Please try it. A result is over a sea anemone and LPS and software immediately. Was it growth mode = final dyeing? Then
when a polyp gets sterile? ? In other words it is such a thing. When a mouth shuts it, it cannot suck in the metal mineral
about final dyeing.
ec3067af-s.jpg

e4496558-s.jpg

a6aa70ef-s.jpg

34d29206-s.jpg

2257ad75-s.jpg

OP
OP
JUNICHI YAMASAKI

JUNICHI YAMASAKI

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
81ac2a67-s.jpg

ce090acb-s.jpg

It is the seaweed of 90 bride water tanks. Will a coral water tank have seaweed tank (re-wisteria) merit?

I take in nourishment salt, and the first makes hypoalimentation salt environment, but it is the present
conditions that the effect does not appear unexpectedly unless I install considerably big re-wisteria tank.
There will be more merits to make up for the error of the additive than it.

If the trace element (I include an amino acid) of the additive comes to show a slight surplus, seaweed
absorbs it and grows up. On the contrary, if I come to run out, I melt and release alginic acid (kind of the
amino acid). In addition, the creature layer will become rich because I breed in a microbe and the plankton.
It is popular seaweed abroad

zup33r

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wow mate that is the best colour i have seen. Well done you are a weapon

FranklinDattein

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Amazing tank and made me very curious about BEPINSAGO method.
I could grasp it is an alternative to Zeovit, from Japan. However, it is a shame I missed most of the text content.
Any chance you could get someone to translate it from the original text in Japanese? It appears to be very interesting information.

I used to use google translate from portuguese to english and it was the same deal, unfortunatelly.

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 7 29.2%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 9 37.5%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 4 16.7%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 4 16.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back