An additive and system made in Japan trendy now

FranklinDattein

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just translated your web-site and the more I read the more I read, the more curious I get.

Do you mind explaining a bit more about the sponge system? How often does the pump flushes the sponge? Why does it have to be intermittent?

Thanks!

OP
OP
JUNICHI YAMASAKI

JUNICHI YAMASAKI

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Amazing tank and made me very curious about BEPINSAGO method.
I could grasp it is an alternative to Zeovit, from Japan. However, it is a shame I missed most of the text content.
Any chance you could get someone to translate it from the original text in Japanese? It appears to be very interesting information.

I used to use google translate from portuguese to english and it was the same deal, unfortunatelly.
There is not an English sentence and depends on Google.
I produce BEPINSANGO to see ZEOVIT as having made a Japanese car to see an American car.
The people employed in Japan increase. It is the system which comes to have dark color of the coral.

OP
OP
JUNICHI YAMASAKI

JUNICHI YAMASAKI

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just translated your web-site and the more I read the more I read, the more curious I get.

Do you mind explaining a bit more about the sponge system? How often does the pump flushes the sponge? Why does it have to be intermittent?

Thanks!

ZENI-NAIYO is popular in Japan.
I spout from a base with a pump (on the contrary, possess it).
A current becomes the aerobic bacteria, and a sponge becomes the aversion bacteria (I lower it to ORP-50mv) and denitrifies it with a carbon source.
I let you do intermittence with a timer for three hours and validate PAO (polyphosphoric acid). Because I can prepare a moderate current into the bottom sand, hydrogen sulfide does not appear, and an automatic system is completed.

It is produced with the blog of the friend now
http://blogs.yahoo.co.jp/impreza5243reef/14355201.html

OP
OP
JUNICHI YAMASAKI

JUNICHI YAMASAKI

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
92425b0c-s.jpg

I show the skill that a request lets a cedar stand on the tip of the rock in the state with the ٩(๑❛ᴗ❛๑)۶
current when I want an article to do a fixed way of the coral which is a lye donkey technical center and fixes it!

76228bda-s.jpg

A thing to prepare is Jerry-formed superglue. But because a soft degree is not usable low,
I buy the cheap thing in aqua shops and recommend a request. Because the price hardly changes.
2ddead19-s.jpg

The epoxy pate which I sell as aqua bond next in hold fast or a home center
(underwater business) I use を. The price only recommends aqua use to the epoxy pate
(underwater business) highly because the color is bad. (as for the aqua use, as for the epoxy
pate, quantity is half for 1000-1200 yen 600-700 yen)

753e0f65-s.jpg

When I adhere to one piece and the water tank when I work it out, I use disposable gloves one piece.

00551b90-s.jpg

I work out pate (hold fast) and ride superglue (the image makes white to be easy to read).

d6b879c8-s.jpg

In such a feeling. It is easy to employ the hold first baseman in rather hard one, but does
not arrive without the superglue. (please use gloves)

9d994cf6-s.jpg

I add superglue to buttocks of the pate by the objection.

5085cd7a-s.jpg

There is the method to wait for until I semistiffen with breeding water for a while, but I
glue it together immediately and it is acrylic or does it for a hanger end in polyvinyl chloride.
As for displaying several in some cases. Please decide the art by a blow.

06b6507e-s.jpg

I take off a hanger one hour later. I can fix any acrobatic form when I use this method.
It is ^^; a hanger sometimes falls down, and to incline In that case, the fresh start (laugh)
hanger puts even a loose clothespin between a rock by OK; is Motta in coral to a handle. (' ▽ `)

OP
OP
JUNICHI YAMASAKI

JUNICHI YAMASAKI

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
a5993e0d-s.jpg

Because I bred it in T5+LED until a half year ago, when it is the present of the T5 only, it is slightly gloomy and feels it, but leaves you alone after having exchanged it with ATI because the coming out of the coral is good, and there is not the discoloration. The case that is too strong (or a specific wavelength is too strong) is good, and there is illumination in ..., one which did not bloom a few days later though a sale water tank and the purchase are good just after that, and a polyp bloomed of the causes. LED in particular.
If I make illumination weak and begin to bloom, it is caused by it. When the tip (growing point) in particular collapses, it is to watch out.

Last edited:
OP
OP
JUNICHI YAMASAKI

JUNICHI YAMASAKI

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
357a63d5-s.jpg

The parameter lists it below as of quantity of addition total quantity of water 500L November,
2015 of my home のBEPIN coral.

When brown and a green film put it on 2 ml of glass surface thinly every day, BRPIN orange
(amino acid) stops. Superabundant.

I give BEPIN yellow (vitamins) with 1.5 ml of amino acids every day. I carry an amino acid to the body.

BEPINGreen (iron + zinc + magnesium) thickens a color of 1-2 ml of coral every day. I convert
phosphorus into phosphorus iron oxide and put it out.

When BEPIN white (potassium + iodine) uses 1-2 ml of carbon sources every day, I give potassium and raise immunity with iodine.

BEPIN-SUPIN (carbon source) reduces 1-2 ml of nourishment salt every day. There is the
aim that obligate を of the creature prevents by changing an ingredient of it with culture fluid same as soil bacteria regularly.

On every soil bacteria 2nd, I carry out a full activity with 2 ml of skimmers and turn into higher-grade
performance. Transparency improves, and nourishment salt decreases by the activity of aversion bacteria. It is effective for a water tank setup.

It is 2-3 times of 2-3 ml in OG-1 in a week

200 grams of montmorillonite 1.2 kilos (I change it for every two months) rare metals (I change it for every two months)

The bait of the fish is three times with a daily small quantity

OP
OP
JUNICHI YAMASAKI

JUNICHI YAMASAKI

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
e4317a86-s.jpg

28ca7039-s.jpg

I use Jebao RW-4(WP series) eight by three leaf tanks. Four all was broken in one year
(because it was cheap, I repaid a cost price) and it disappeared that an impeller part
stopped after it was and became easy to use the initial model (round drum) for a new
model because it became compact, besides.
When it is movement of the repetition of the traffic light, the durability declines by all means. So I avoid a mode to completely stop and do the higher-tone noh song 返 mode of the strength and weakness in a current.
A fault of Jebao is that power (current) declines immediately. But the maintenance is necessary because it revives if I clean it every 3-4 months. The general cleaning to use it, and to tear off lime algae is good, but there is citric acid in an effect just to disintegrate, and to polish it with a brush. It is a big hit if I have for three years!

I employ the smallest model in the place (coral is near at the back) without the space. One controller was usable in two and was convenient.

OP
OP
JUNICHI YAMASAKI

JUNICHI YAMASAKI

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
41f559c7-s.jpg

f59ce71e-s.jpg

d0d55a9c-s.jpg

The final stage contained hydrogen donor Ni @ no makeup. Nickel serves as the duty that
cyan-colored ^^ nickel is important to the growth of coral and the plant.
f484804c-s.jpg

It is BEPINSANGO of the extreme popularity in Japan. High purity, high density are
additive-free, and nothing colors it with a Japanese additive.

Last edited by a moderator:

jason g

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wow beautiful tanks. Your video is awesome my friend. Is this product available in the U.S.A. yet?

OP
OP
JUNICHI YAMASAKI

JUNICHI YAMASAKI

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wow beautiful tanks. Your video is awesome my friend. Is this product available in the U.S.A. yet?
It is made do-it-yourself importing in the United States by some users.
However, I do not sell it formally in the United States.

OP
OP
JUNICHI YAMASAKI

JUNICHI YAMASAKI

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
25638e1f-s.jpg

471e5482-s.jpg

7ce74374-s.jpg

The blueberry of the Aussie was in the growth mode, too. Ni (nickel) seems to have the
duty of a switch letting you do the growth of the animals and plants. But the surplus
dosage lets, on the contrary, you inhibit growth.
0c9d96c7-s.jpg

I photographed it today. The branch lengthened, too! As for the red tulip!

OP
OP
JUNICHI YAMASAKI

JUNICHI YAMASAKI

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
ea9cea2a-s.jpg

0b38c0a4-s.jpg

65b52742-s.jpg

3b893fd1-s.jpg

I let I could grasp a parameter of the quality of the water thanks to triton examination
of water exactly and boosted zinc considered to be effective for final dyeing, copper, iron
content, vanadium and add it and it was dark and came to be able to maintain a color of
the coral gorgeously.

I think that I can maintain the strawberry of OG by zinc, copper, iron content, boost of
vanadium enough when I use the T5 pipe. The strawberry will be easy to maintain the
quality of the water than a wavelength.

Because you put the data of the examination for Triton below, please refer to it. Zinc,
copper, iron content, cobalt, barium boost it, but become extinct naturally even if cobalt
and barium let you add iodine, vanadium to change by an overshot. (when there is
phosphorus, the iron content is easy to disappear)

It is Usu Eda of corl, but is just right for an exercise of the final dyeing with an additive.
Brown is the signal that there is too little addition in when there is too much addition
and is discolored when I do it. I incline to yellow when I put iron content (BEPIN green)
if it becomes green, and a mon harpoon and a rare metal are strong. I am usable as a float of the addition.
330f9f06-s.png

fd3c286d-s.png

OP
OP
JUNICHI YAMASAKI

JUNICHI YAMASAKI

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
66c4a795-s.jpg

07af42d6-s.jpg

I photograph it for 2015/11/30 records.
bb9a1483-s.jpg

There are no both discoloration in particular and whitening. Usu Eda of the purple of the Aussie has begun to take root!
Usu Eda entered the growth mode, but this coral weakens from a root when I run out of nourishment.
It is not nourishment salt even if I say nourishment. I think that an amino acid or coral food is effective.
And I like bottoms of the white pipe. Even as for (I avoid it and want to see the UV), the green coral likes UV!
441e04e4-s.jpg

a5809e0c-s.jpg

e1bca352-s.jpg

6c5ce53c-s.jpg

75645b20-s.jpg

06fa8341-s.jpg

I photograph it for 2015/11/30 records. I test NI hydrogen donor and am a place waiting
a result of the examination of water now. The animals such as a person and a dog or the
invertebrate (coral) eat an organic nitrogen compound including the protein and convert
it into inorganic nitrogen (excrement). The urea of the excrement is broken down into carbon
dioxide and ammonia by a degrading enzyme called the urase including Ni (nickel).
CO(NH2)2 + H2O → 2NH3 + CO2

It even as for the plant (PlantsNote) coral (an author:) of the coral The internal structure is
the same in BARNES D J, CROSSLAND C J). When I achieve the duty of the switch to bring
up, and NI suffers from Ni deficiency with a plant, the tip of the leaf does not seem to be brought up.

reefwiser

LMAS
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We just translate the translation. [emoji3]

What is the difference between Bepinsango and Zeovit?

OP
OP
JUNICHI YAMASAKI

JUNICHI YAMASAKI

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We just translate the translation. [emoji3]

What is the differenc
Zeovit and Bepinsango use the zeolite together, but Bepinsango uses the soil bacteria.

http://reefbuilders.com/2015/02/24/soil-bacteria-f1-takes-cue-land-clean-tank/

Zeovit is light, and Bepinsango comes to have dark color of the coral adversely.
Bepinsango is an additive with much organic matter with the collaboration product of the medical
maker and bait maker. The additive is made in Japan, and high density, a high quality are low-priced.
e between Bepinsango and Zeovit?

Mastering the art of locking and unlocking water pathways: What type of valves do you have on your aquarium plumbing?

• Ball valves.

Votes: 66 51.6%
  • Gate valves.

Votes: 67 52.3%
  • Check valves.

Votes: 32 25.0%
  • None.

Votes: 29 22.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 9 7.0%
Back