Android App?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Clownfishy

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Is there an Android app for the Apex? I see there is a "beta" version of an app that was released in 2013 but can't find anything else.

psl123

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Is there an Android app for the Apex? I see there is a "beta" version of an app that was released in 2013 but can't find anything else.

As far as I know that is the only app for android. I have been using it and it works great!

Labridaedicted

Wrassetastic
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
From what i've read, yeah, they want us to use fusion which makes sense since it's already cross platform. You can save the link on your home screen and it opens right up, so it's pretty much an app (plus this way it doesn't have the a dress bar at the top)

RUNVS

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have never been able to get the android app to do anything for me, it always just stays on the home screen and doesnt allow me to do anything else with different phones as well so I quit trying

Tbabcock

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The app works fine.. if your on your phone swipe up and three dots will appear. Press them and you can add your apex then.

RUNVS

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The app works fine.. if your on your phone swipe up and three dots will appear. Press them and you can add your apex then.
Not for me, I load in and this screen pops up and it doesnt matter where I tap or swipe nothing changes. I can hit the support resources button but that is it.......
Screenshot_20180220-112851.png

psl123

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey, you need to depress the bottom icons on your phone. the ones that show open tabs or the back arrow. That should bring up: ADD, DELETE or SEARCH
Please try deleting the app, restarting your phone and then follow instructions above.
Good Luck

RUNVS

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just re downloaded it a few minutes ago when someone mentioned I should be able to swipe up, my buttons are separate below the screen that allow be to go home or back and are not part of the touch screen I have the Galaxy S7 Edge if that helps

psl123

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I use galaxy S6, and yes those buttons that are not part of the screen need to be depressed for that menu to pop up. Try the back button.

RUNVS

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I use galaxy S6, and yes those buttons that are not part of the screen need to be depressed for that menu to pop up. Try the back button.
Wow ok so yes if I press and hold the back button then the menu shows up for me to add my apex, I wish the load screen would help explain that a little better there is no indication that I need to press and hold that button to get the app to work. Thanks for your help it will be nice to have control on my phone again!

More than just hot air: Is there a Pufferfish in your aquarium?

• There is currently a pufferfish in my aquarium.

Votes: 30 17.8%
  • There is not currently a pufferfish in my aquarium, but I have kept one in the past.

Votes: 27 16.0%
  • There has never been a pufferfish in my aquarium, but I plan to keep one in the future.

Votes: 32 18.9%
  • I have no plans to keep a pufferfish in my aquarium.

Votes: 72 42.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 4.7%

Back