anemone does not clot completely

ramotlimbong

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I want to ask, does my anemone look normal? because I think he always shows the midsection of his body which is where I often see the anemones clump up.

nems.jpg

StlSalt

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome to R2R. It doesn't look too bad but the coral next to it might be fighting with it. How long have those two corals been in the tank together?

OP
OP
R

ramotlimbong

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome to R2R. It doesn't look too bad but the coral next to it might be fighting with it. How long have those two corals been in the tank together?
This anemone has been in my tank for 1 month, even though he is close to frogspawn but I think they are fine. All I worry about is how this anemone does not clump beautifully like someone else's anemone

Jekyl

GSP is the devil and clowns are bad pets
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome to R2R! Anemone are weird creatures. Starting out I thought mine died or were sick just about every day. Unless it's losing tentacles, mouth is gaping, or looks like it's melting you're generally OK. They're just being weird. All we can do is keep our parameters good and watch the show.

laverda

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It looks to be ok, not great. Not sure what you mean by clumping. Hard to help without knowing anything about your tank, size. age, parameters, lighting.
I doubt the frogspawn is bothering the anemone. I would move the frogspawn before the anemone kills it!

OP
OP
R

ramotlimbong

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It looks to be ok, not great. Not sure what you mean by clumping. Hard to help without knowing anything about your tank, size. age, parameters, lighting.
I doubt the frogspawn is bothering the anemone. I would move the frogspawn before the anemone kills it!
what I mean is they pile up over the mouth so it looks perfect to look at without any visible bald spots

Attachments

• nems2.jpeg
    nems2.jpeg
    81.4 KB · Views: 23
OP
OP
R

ramotlimbong

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome to R2R! Anemone are weird creatures. Starting out I thought mine died or were sick just about every day. Unless it's losing tentacles, mouth is gaping, or looks like it's melting you're generally OK. They're just being weird. All we can do is keep our parameters good and watch the show.
oke bro watch and show

Caring for your picky eaters: What do you feed your finicky fish?

• Live foods

Votes: 20 31.3%
  • Frozen meaty foods

Votes: 52 81.3%
  • Soft pellets

Votes: 10 15.6%
  • Masstick (or comparable)

Votes: 7 10.9%
  • Other

Votes: 3 4.7%
Back