• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Anemone for sale $150 / OBO

xdSterling03

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So my anemone (Long tentacle anemone) is getting way too big for my tank size. I have a 32 gallon biocube that has been running since February 2nd 2020. The anemone is healthy and growing at a fast rate. The anemone has been in my take for almost 1.5 years now. So if your interested in buying this anemone please Email me at:

[email protected]

NOTE

(This anemone is for sale in Colorado and WILL NOT be shipped)

Screen Shot 2021-05-05 at 9.23.34 AM.png

dedragon

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
you are going to have better luck listing it for around 50-80. Stores sell them for about 40 for even really purple and green LTAs around me, so 150 is very high. I had to sell mine as well when is got too big for my 34 gallon cube a couple years ago

Justanano

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You would have better luck if you put it in the for sale instead of wanting to buy

OP
OP
X

xdSterling03

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
you are going to have better luck listing it for around 50-80. Stores sell them for about 40 for even really purple and green LTAs around me, so 150 is very high. I had to sell mine as well when is got too big for my 34 gallon cube a couple years ago
Yea me and my dad are thinking of it so I won't be responding to this anymore now and do something with it later

Mixing lighting technologies: Do you use multiple types of lighting for your reef?

• I currently use multiple types of lighting for my reef.

Votes: 62 45.9%
  • I have used multiple types of lighting for my reef in the past.

Votes: 17 12.6%
  • I haven’t used multiple types of lighting for my reef, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 20 14.8%
  • I have no plans to use multiple types of lighting for my reef.

Votes: 34 25.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 1.5%
Back