Anemones, SPS, LPS, Softies, Zoas, Colonies, you name it we got it!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

WWC

WWC Staff
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just when you thought we couldn’t bring more fire...you thought wrong! We just put up a huge update packed with everything you could think of. Anemones, SPS, LPS, Softies, Zoas, Colonies, you name it we got it!

Head over to our website now to get in on the action before it’s too late.

Click on any image below

or

www.worldwidecorals.com

Click Here

KMench

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What's the stick in the top left corner? I can't find anything that looks quite like it on your website.

OP
OP
WWC

WWC

WWC Staff
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What's the stick in the top left corner? I can't find anything that looks quite like it on your website.

WWC Sour Punch, it sold within 15 minutes of putting the update up. Send us a PM in regards to when we will have more available

OP
OP
WWC

WWC

WWC Staff
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We Just added more to this insane update week!!

WWC SOTR Acro, WWC Elctrovenom Acro, 3G Mummy Eye Chalice, WWC God of War Zoanthids, WWC Monster Mash Zoas, WWC Gaia's Zoas, and much more!

Click on any image below or the link to go to the site now.

Click Here

pirate2876

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
As much as I like your corals, don't you think the prices are getting a little out of hand on SPS? Is the average price now $200 bucks on all 1" frags? I have ordered a lot from WWC and I'm not speaking ill of you guys but, I feel like I use to get a lot more for my money. Sorry for the rant.

OP
OP
WWC

WWC

WWC Staff
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
As much as I like your corals, don't you think the prices are getting a little out of hand on SPS? Is the average price now $200 bucks on all 1" frags? I have ordered a lot from WWC and I'm not speaking ill of you guys but, I feel like I use to get a lot more for my money. Sorry for the rant.

Sorry you feel that way and maybe at a quick glance it does? As such, I was curious and made a quick analysis of our Acropora currently available and found that out of the 47 Acro's; 11 are under $100, 22 are between $100 and $150, and 8 are between $150 and $200. So that means that 87 percent of our Acropora are under $200. Typically only our hottest, slower growing and well known corals that we've been growing out for years will be over $150.

Take for example the aforementioned WWC Sour Punch Acropora (yes, it's available again on the site). We've been growing this lower light beauty for over 5 years and being low light it really doesn't grow very fast and usually sells very quickly due to the depth of colors and for how infrequently we offer it...

https://worldwidecorals.com/wwc-sour-punch-acropora-7160.html

I hope this sheds some light on how we price most if not all of our corals.

Best regards,

Chris T

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 119 88.1%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 8 5.9%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 5 3.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.2%
Back